Puffy and Chewy Pita Bread with All-Purpose Flour. Great recipe for Puffy and Chewy Pita Bread with All-Purpose Flour. I was amazed at the pita bread I ate in a Turkish store, so I came up with this recipe for a puffy pita using the same dough as naan. The tips for puffy pita are to allow the surface to dry a bit after rolling, bake them with.
Adding whole wheat flour will give a superior texture and nutty flavor to the dough which adds taste to the pita bread and. In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the warm water, yeast, and sugar. Use a small whisk to thoroughly combine.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, puffy and chewy pita bread with all-purpose flour. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Puffy and Chewy Pita Bread with All-Purpose Flour is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Puffy and Chewy Pita Bread with All-Purpose Flour is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Great recipe for Puffy and Chewy Pita Bread with All-Purpose Flour. I was amazed at the pita bread I ate in a Turkish store, so I came up with this recipe for a puffy pita using the same dough as naan. The tips for puffy pita are to allow the surface to dry a bit after rolling, bake them with.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have puffy and chewy pita bread with all-purpose flour using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Puffy and Chewy Pita Bread with All-Purpose Flour:
- Make ready 160 grams of All-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 18 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 90 ml of Lukewarm water.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Dry yeast.
- Take 10 grams of Honey.
- Take 10 grams of Olive oil.
Make sure the stand mixer is fitted with the dough hook attachment. Mix at low speed, using a dough hook attachment, until dough is soft, supple, and slightly sticky. Made with a gluten free all purpose flour and a bit of yogurt, this recipe is like a cross between a hearty pita and a chewy naan bread. There's no pita pocket, but the fluffy, bread-y texture satisfies just like a classic pita!
Instructions to make Puffy and Chewy Pita Bread with All-Purpose Flour:
- Add dry yeast and honey to boiling water cooled to the touch, then let sit for 10 minutes..
- Combine the all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl..
- Add the yeast mixture and knead with your hands. When well incorporated, add olive oil..
- Knead until smooth, wrap in plastic wrap, put in a double boiler and allow it to rise (until it rises 1.5 times higher)..
- Lightly knead, then cut into thirds with a knife. Cover with a damp kitchen towel, then let sit for 10 minutes..
- With a rolling pin, roll out to 15-cm diameter circles. Place on parchment paper, cover with a dry kitchen towel, then let sit for 15 minutes..
- Place a piece of parchment paper over the dough, flip them over onto it, then bake in oven preheated to 230°C for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Remove them when they puff up, then cover with a damp towel until the cool. Transfer to stock bags once they cool..
- Lightly reheat in the oven then load them up..
- I enjoyed mine with such fillings as Spicy Meat for Taco Rice (See..
Mine have been coming out thicker and fluffier, but without a real pocket. That's why I'll never give up my quest for perfectly popped pita: it's so easy to love the failures! Read, review, and rate (please!) our recipe for Golden Pita Bread. Easy Stovetop Pita Bread Recipes Ingredients and substitutes. All-purpose flour – I always use all-purpose for these pitas.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food puffy and chewy pita bread with all-purpose flour recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!