How to Prepare Homemade Hummus and pita bread
Hummus and pita bread. Tuna and Potato Salad with Pita Bread Madeleine Cocina. salt, mustard, jalapeno chilies, lettuce. Roasted Radish, Arugula, & Havarti Pita Bread Pizzas Jar Of Lemons. radishes, pine nuts, havarti cheese, pita bread, olive oil, arugula. Roasted tomato Pita Bread & a lobster feast!
While the dough is rising, make the hummus! Put the chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, tahini, olive oil, and salt in a food processor and process on high until smooth. Vegetarian pita bread with hummus and Vegetarian pita bread with hummus and vegetables on dark background, top view, copy space.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, hummus and pita bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hummus and pita bread is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Hummus and pita bread is something which I have loved my whole life.
Tuna and Potato Salad with Pita Bread Madeleine Cocina. salt, mustard, jalapeno chilies, lettuce. Roasted Radish, Arugula, & Havarti Pita Bread Pizzas Jar Of Lemons. radishes, pine nuts, havarti cheese, pita bread, olive oil, arugula. Roasted tomato Pita Bread & a lobster feast!
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook hummus and pita bread using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hummus and pita bread:
- Make ready of hummus.
- Prepare 200 grams of chickpeas.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 4 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Make ready 100 ml of tahini.
- Make ready 1 of salt and black pepper to taste.
- Prepare of pita bread.
- Get 300 ml of warm water.
- Prepare 500 grams of plain flour.
- Take 1 tsp of active dry yeast.
- Get 6 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
Pita bread, turkish or lebanese flatbread with hummus and pepper relish Hummus with olive oil, paprika, lemon and pita bread. Hummus isn't just a fun party dip, it's a great everyday snack option, too. Hummus has been a health food favorite for years, and there's a good reason why. The protein and healthy fat content also make hummus a delicious and smart choice.
Steps to make Hummus and pita bread:
- Hummus. Just put all the ingredients in a food procesor and its done, if you dont have a food procesor you can use a blender too, just add all the liquids first and then the chickpeas..
- Mix the dried yeast into the warm water and set to one side.Put the flour into a bowl, add the salt then mix in the yeasty solution. Add the olive oil and knead it all together until it is smooth and firm. Leave it to rise for half an hour..
- Once it's risen, cut the dough into 8, shape into balls and roll out on both sides. You need your oven at the hottest it will go – 240°C/gas mark 9, or higher if you can.Put the pittas onto a preheated heavy metal baking tray or a baking stone and pit them into the hot oven until they blister up – it will be around 2 minutes. Any longer and they'll start to burn..
- Yo can serve this with fresh vegetables, meat, et cetera and enjoy!.
By pairing hummus with whole wheat pita bread, you have a complete snack that will keep you feeling full for hours. Barewalls has high-quality art prints, posters, and frames. Art Block Print of Hummus with pita bread Places wedges, oil sides up, on ungreased cookie sheets. The Hummus and Pita Co. in Brookfield, CT.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food hummus and pita bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!