Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Chicken masala in pita bread
Chicken masala in pita bread. Divide the sauce between the two pans. Stir to coat the chicken with the sauce. Recipe Notes CHICKEN MASALA WITH KHUBUS (PITA BREAD) INDIAN FOOD MUKBANG!
Season with a bit of salt. Preheat a grill for high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers, and discard marinade.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken masala in pita bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Divide the sauce between the two pans. Stir to coat the chicken with the sauce. Recipe Notes CHICKEN MASALA WITH KHUBUS (PITA BREAD) INDIAN FOOD MUKBANG!
Chicken masala in pita bread is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken masala in pita bread is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken masala in pita bread using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken masala in pita bread:
- Prepare 500 gms of chicken minced.
- Make ready 1 tbspn of chicken masala powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Take 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Take 2 tbspn of curd.
- Prepare 1 each of Bell peppers (red,yellow and green).
- Take 1 of small cabbage.
- Take as required of Oil.
- Prepare 1 packet of Pita bread.
Instructions to make Chicken masala in pita bread:
- Marinate the chicken minced in ginger garlic paste,salt,green chillies,chicken masala powder,red chilli powder,curd and vinegar,keep aside for 2 hours.
- Take oil in a pan add the marinated chicken to it, once it's almost about to he cooked add chopped onions keep on mixing well let the onion be soft add coriander leaves and make sure there's no water left, it should be a dry mixture..
- Add all the colours of bell peppers(green,red,yellow) in a nonstick pan, saute by adding little salt and black pepper powder. Chop the cabbage and keep ready..
- Take pita bread cut into half open from one side apply mayonise add chopped cabbage, add chicken mixture,top up with bell peppers and serve.
Apply little oil in a pan and toast the pita bread lightly. Now put the chicken mixture in pita. Add warm water leave for rinse. Cook on tawa and frying pan serve. Place the flower in a bowl, add the flower, melted butter, baking powder, curry, and seasoning.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken masala in pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!