Steps to Prepare Homemade Quick Pizza with Pita bread
Quick Pizza with Pita bread. On the bottom side of the Pita bread, apply butter. Throw it over a pan on low heat. Now, top it with pizza sauce and cheese.
Place the pita breads on baking sheets. Then place ½ cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese on each pita. Spread lightly with tomato sauce, pressing to flatten while spreading.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, quick pizza with pita bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick Pizza with Pita bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Quick Pizza with Pita bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
On the bottom side of the Pita bread, apply butter. Throw it over a pan on low heat. Now, top it with pizza sauce and cheese.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have quick pizza with pita bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Pizza with Pita bread:
- Prepare 1 of pita bread.
- Get 3 tablespoons of pizza sauce.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of cheese (of your choice).
- Prepare 1 of sliced onion; medium size.
- Get 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of shredded parmesan.
- Make ready 1 tsp of tabasco smoked paprika sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.
- Take of Optional.
- Get 1/2 packet of Papa John's special seasoning.
- Get 1/2 packet of Papa John's red chili flakes.
- Take of Substitute.
- Get of you can sustitute basil with either fresh basil leaves or Italian seasoning.
Sprinkle with black olives, pimento peppers, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, blue cheese, basil, oregano and coriander. Place two pitas on a metal pan. Check on them every minute to make sure they don't burn. This is an easy and quick way of making the pizza with pita bread at home, on stovetop and it's very delicious, tasty, and healthy.
Instructions to make Quick Pizza with Pita bread:
- On the bottom side of the Pita bread, apply butter..
- Throw it over a pan on low heat. Now, top it with pizza sauce and cheese..
- Arrange the onion by pressing it slightly into the bread..
- Cover and cook for 5 mins on medium heat. Turn off heat, open it and add Tabasco sauce to it. Finally, sprinkle Basil on top. Also spice it with packets from Papa John's to taste. Serve hot..
- Alternatively, you can ready up all this and nuke it in microwave safe plate for 4 minutes (or 1 additional minute if not done)..
Roasted tomato Pita Bread & a lobster feast! Top a pita bread with the cheese and then sliced strawberries. Bake until cheese melted and then drizzle with balsamic vinegar. For Cheese Pita Pizza Spread pita with tomato sauce and then top with cheese. For Greek Pita Pizza Spread pita with tomato sauce and then top with spinach, peppers, and olives.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food quick pizza with pita bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!