chicken cordon bleu. Sprinkle each piece of chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Roll up each breast, and secure with a toothpick. Place in baking dish, and sprinkle chicken evenly with bread crumbs.
Working with one at a time, roll chicken first in flour, then eggs, then panko mixture. Sunny's Ham and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts (Chicken Cordon Bleu) Recipe Remove the toothpicks, and transfer the breasts to a warm platter.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken cordon bleu. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sprinkle each piece of chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Roll up each breast, and secure with a toothpick. Place in baking dish, and sprinkle chicken evenly with bread crumbs.
chicken cordon bleu is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. chicken cordon bleu is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken cordon bleu using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make chicken cordon bleu:
- Prepare 4 1/2 lb of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh bleu cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- Take 1 pinch of oregano, cheyenne pepper,&basil leaves.
- Prepare 2 box of Panko bread crumbs original…(flavors avail.(optional).
- Take 1/4 oz of fresh mozzarella cheese(cubed).
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of deli cut Black Forest Ham (sliced thick)(cubed).
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Blend the cornstarch with the cream in a small bowl, and whisk slowly into the skillet. Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salt and paprika. Dip chicken in butter then roll in crumb mixture.
Instructions to make chicken cordon bleu:
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- in a medium bowl combine eggs & seasonings mix.
- rinse chicen breast throughly cut an opening into the chicken almost to the other side but not puncturing through, a slit only large enough to add ingredients (but not to large about 1 1/2 inches thick).
- slice ham and mozzarella cheese into cubed pieces.
- fill chicken with an equal amount of ham and both cheeses seal ends with wooden toothpicks.
- take the egg and seasoning mix and carefully dip each chicken breast coating all sides.
- dip egg battered chicken in panko bread crumbs coating fully and place on a non stick sprayed baking sheet and sprinkle with salt & pepper to taste(place in the preheated oven and bake @ 400 degrees) for 45-50 minutes turn over half way through.
- remove when golden brown or the inside temperature has reached 165°F….enjoy.
Baked chicken cordon bleu is a classic dish that is so well-loved for a reason. Ham and Swiss cheese are wrapped up in a chicken cutlet, coated in breadcrumbs and baked to perfection. Arrange individual chives (with the flowers attached, if available) in a decorative pattern atop each serving. Chive flowers, like the flowers of most other herbs, are. An easy Chicken Cordon Bleu which is quick to prepare, and baked rather than fried.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken cordon bleu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!