Easiest Way to Make Award-winning Crispy Chicken Cordon Bleu
Crispy Chicken Cordon Bleu. The chicken will bake into a beautiful, golden, and crispy piece of meat that's perfectly swirled on the inside. Chicken Cordon Bleu sauce really completes this dish. In a bowl, grease and season the chicken fillets with salt and pepper.
Heat the sunflower oil in a deep frying pan over medium heat. Add the flour into a bowl. Sprinkle each piece of chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, crispy chicken cordon bleu. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The chicken will bake into a beautiful, golden, and crispy piece of meat that's perfectly swirled on the inside. Chicken Cordon Bleu sauce really completes this dish. In a bowl, grease and season the chicken fillets with salt and pepper.
Crispy Chicken Cordon Bleu is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Crispy Chicken Cordon Bleu is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook crispy chicken cordon bleu using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Take 1/4 cup of whole wheat pan looks bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of each salt and pepper.
- Get 2-5 Oz. of Raw boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets.
- Prepare 1 Oz. of (about 2 slices) reduced-sodium 97-98% fat-free sliced ham.
- Make ready 2 slices of reduced fat Swiss cheese.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of (about 2 large eggs) or fat free liquid egg substitute.
Roll up each breast, and secure with a toothpick. Place in baking dish, and sprinkle chicken evenly with bread crumbs. Roll up and tuck in ends; secure with toothpicks. Place butter in a shallow bowl.
Steps to make Crispy Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8×8" baking pan with nonstick spray..
- In a medium bowl, mix breadcrumbs with seasonings..
- Pound chicken to 1/2 inch thickness. Evenly top with ham and cheese. Tightly roll up each chicken cutlet and secure with toothpicks..
- Place one stuffed chicken cutlet in a wide bowl. Evenly top with half of the egg whites. Shake to remove excess and transfer to the baking pan. Generously coat with seasoned breadcrumbs. Repeat with remaining stuffed chicken cutlet. Evenly top with any remaining breadcrumbs…
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 20 minutes…
- Remove foil. Bake until chicken is cooked through. About 20 more minutes..
In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salt and paprika. Dip chicken in butter then roll in crumb mixture. These Crispy Chicken Cordon Bleu roll ups were a huge hit at cooking club last month. A group of about seven of us meet one time a month to eat lunch together and try new recipes. We always have a theme for the month, but I am not very good at playing by the rules.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food crispy chicken cordon bleu recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!