Recipe of Award-winning Chicken cordon bleu
Chicken cordon bleu. Sprinkle each piece of chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Roll up each breast, and secure with a toothpick. Place in baking dish, and sprinkle chicken evenly with bread crumbs.
Working with one at a time, roll chicken first in flour, then eggs, then panko mixture. Remove the toothpicks, and transfer the breasts to a warm platter. Blend the cornstarch with the cream in a small bowl, and whisk slowly into the skillet.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken cordon bleu. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken cordon bleu is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken cordon bleu is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Sprinkle each piece of chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Roll up each breast, and secure with a toothpick. Place in baking dish, and sprinkle chicken evenly with bread crumbs.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken cordon bleu using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken cordon bleu:
- Get 4 large of chicken breast.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of flour.
- Get 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- Make ready 1 tsp of paprika.
- Take 4 slice of Ham (I use honey Ham for the flavor).
- Make ready 4 slice of Swiss cheese.
- Make ready 6 tbsp of margarine.
Sunny's Ham and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts (Chicken Cordon Bleu) Recipe Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salt and paprika. Dip chicken in butter then roll in crumb mixture.
Instructions to make Chicken cordon bleu:
- Pound chicken breast to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Place one slice of ham/cheese in the middle of each pounded breast and roll the chicken so that no ham/cheese is exposed. I usually use about 3-4 toothpicks per breast to secure the roll.
- Combine flour and paprika in bowl and coast each rolled up breast in the mixture.
- melt margarine in large saucepan on med-high heat and place chicken in pan.
- Brown chicken on all sides. Once browned, bring to low heat and add wine and chicken bouillon to the pan. Cover. Let simmer 30 min.
Baked chicken cordon bleu is a classic dish that is so well-loved for a reason. Ham and Swiss cheese are wrapped up in a chicken cutlet, coated in breadcrumbs and baked to perfection. Arrange individual chives (with the flowers attached, if available) in a decorative pattern atop each serving. Chive flowers, like the flowers of most other herbs, are. An easy Chicken Cordon Bleu which is quick to prepare, and baked rather than fried.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken cordon bleu recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!