Recipe of Ultimate Chicken Cordon Bleu with Cheese Sauce
Chicken Cordon Bleu with Cheese Sauce. Add milk and stir until creamy. Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat. Whisk in flour gradually until smooth and all lumps are gone.
This Swiss cheese sauce is great for putting over chicken cordon bleu, but can also be used over egg dishes, vegetables, etc. Add milk and stir until creamy. Add remaining swiss cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan and cream cheese and cook on low, stirring often, until cheese is melted and […] chicken cordon bleu cheese sauce.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken cordon bleu with cheese sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Cordon Bleu with Cheese Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Cordon Bleu with Cheese Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Add milk and stir until creamy. Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat. Whisk in flour gradually until smooth and all lumps are gone.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken cordon bleu with cheese sauce using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cordon Bleu with Cheese Sauce:
- Take 4-5 of thin chicken breasts.
- Get of Deli style ham.
- Get of flour.
- Make ready 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 2 cups of Panko bread crumbs.
- Make ready 1/2 c of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 c of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 8 slices of Swiss cheese.
- Get 1/4 c of Cream cheese.
- Get of milk.
- Prepare of butter.
- Make ready of s&p.
Nothing beats a good serving of crispy fried chicken. Yes, nothing beats fried chicken that is unless what fried chicken is up against is chicken cordon bleu and cheese sauce. And this dish has Swiss cheese, parmesan and ham included as well. chicken cordon bleu & cheese sauce gets its name from France. The chicken cordon bleu is a dish made of chicken, that is made into wrap with a slice of ham and a slice of cheese inside.
Instructions to make Chicken Cordon Bleu with Cheese Sauce:
- S & P the chicken.
- Cut swiss cheese and ham into long slices..
- Place about 3-5 slices of cheese and ham onto chicken breast and roll. (Allow ham and chese to hang over side of chicken you are rolling and leave some space with no ham and cheese at bottom so it isn't oozing out) (about half of cheese will be remaining, set aside for sauce) Use toothpicks to hold chicken in place..
- Dip chicken into flour..
- Dip chicken into beaten egg..
- Dip chicken into mixture of bread crumbs and 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese.(set remaining cheese aside for sauce).
- Bake chicken at 375° for 1 hour.
- For the sauce: make a roux with 2 tbsp butter and flour..
- Add milk and stir until creamy..
- Add remaining swiss cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan and cream cheese and cook on low, stirring often, until cheese is melted and sauce is creamy..
- Smother chicken with cheese sauce and enjoy!.
This is then breaded, and is either pan fried or baked. This results into a crispy stuffed chicken dish commonly served during catered events, especially here in the Philippines. Chardonnay pairs best with chicken cordon bleu. The oakiness compliments the Swiss cheese nicely and won't overpower the richness of the creamy white sauce. A dry sauvignon blanc will also work nicely.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken cordon bleu with cheese sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!