Recipe of Homemade Individual Chicken Cordon Bleu
Individual Chicken Cordon Bleu. Sprinkle each piece of chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Roll up each breast, and secure with a toothpick. Place in baking dish, and sprinkle chicken evenly with bread crumbs.
Linre a baking sheet with foil. In a bowl combine chicken with mayonnaise and sriracha. Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, individual chicken cordon bleu. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sprinkle each piece of chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Roll up each breast, and secure with a toothpick. Place in baking dish, and sprinkle chicken evenly with bread crumbs.
Individual Chicken Cordon Bleu is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Individual Chicken Cordon Bleu is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have individual chicken cordon bleu using 21 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Individual Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Take of Fir the chicken and ham.
- Make ready 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Make ready 8 ounces of thin sliced italian hot ham, cut into bite size pieces.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of mayonaise.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare of For Dijon Cream Sauce.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 11/2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of dijon mustad.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of hot sauce such as franks red hot.
- Get 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shredded Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Get 2 of . green onions, sliced.
- Make ready 2 of table spoons each fresh chopped thyme and parsley.
- Take 2 of frozen puff pastry sheet, thawed but cold.
Cooking times vary based on deep fryer. Mary's Chicken with a traditional filling of black forest ham and Swiss Emmenthal cheese, lightly hand-breaded with cage free eggs and unbleached panko. Hand Prepared Savory Herb-Breaded Chicken Breast Stuffed with Swiss Cheese and Virginia Style Ham. Order Online Roll up and tuck in ends; secure with toothpicks.
Instructions to make Individual Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Spray 12 muffin tins with non stick spray. Preheat the oven to 400. Linre a baking sheet with foil.
- In a bowl combine chicken with mayonnaise and sriracha. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 6 hours.
- Set aside 12 slices of ham and cut the remaini g into strips.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and brown chicken.
- Cook chicken in batches until browned and just cooked throgh, removing to a plate as done.
- Add ham slices and very light cook each side about 30 seconds per side, remove to a plate.
- Add ham strips and cook lightly and remove.
- Add butter to skillt and melt, add flour and whisk 2 minutes.
- Add stock, cream, worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic pepper and red hot. Bring to a simmer and cool until its a sauce condistancy.
- Add lemon, herbs, green onions and swiss cheese off heat. Cool to room temperature before filling pastry.
- In a bowl combine chicken and ham strips with the sauce.
- Roll puff pastry sheets to smooth put amd cut into 12 piecea, fit into prepared muffin tins.
- Line each pastry with a ham slice.
- Divide filling among cups.
- Top with the romano cheese, bake on the foil lined pan about 20 to 25 minutes until pastry is golden.
Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salt and paprika. Dip chicken in butter then roll in crumb mixture. One small item that may get overlooked in Aldi's Regular Buy freezer section is the individually packaged Kirkwood Chicken Cordon Bleu. The wrapper describes it as "breaded chicken breast with rib meat patty.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food individual chicken cordon bleu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!