Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna. This Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna is a creamy and delicious dinner that will become an instant family favorite! It is loaded with chicken, ham, bacon and a tasty cream cheese sauce that will blow your mind! Chicken Cordon Bleuis one of my FAVORITE meals!
Layered with crispy breaded chicken, ham, lasagna noodles, and delicious cheese sauce, this lasagna is packed with flavor and sure to impress everyone. Top chicken mixture with three uncooked lasagna noodles. Put half of the cheese mixture on next.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken cordon bleu lasagna. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna is a creamy and delicious dinner that will become an instant family favorite! It is loaded with chicken, ham, bacon and a tasty cream cheese sauce that will blow your mind! Chicken Cordon Bleuis one of my FAVORITE meals!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken cordon bleu lasagna using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna:
- Prepare 9 of lasagna noodles, cooked.
- Prepare 4 cups of cooked breaded chicken patties, chopped.
- Get 2 cups of cooked and chopped ham.
- Make ready 1 cup of cooked and crumbled bacon.
- Make ready 3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take of Sauce:.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 4 cups of milk.
- Get 2 (8 oz.) of pkgs. cream cheese.
- Make ready 2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
Now half of the remaining chicken mixture. Repeat layers and top with swiss cheese and remaining mozzarella cheese. In another bowl, combine Alfredo sauce, chicken, ham and garlic powder. Layer with half of the noodles and ricotta mixture.
Steps to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Lay out all cooked ingredients and have ready to assemble..
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter and add in flour. Whisk for 1 minute..
- Slowly add milk and seasonings. Continue whisking over medium heat until thickened..
- Stir in cream cheese until smooth and melted; remove from heat..
- Prepare a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray. Place 3 noodles in bottom of dish..
- Add 1/3 of the cooked chicken..
- Add 1/3 of the cooked ham..
- Pour 1/3 of the sauce over the top..
- Add 1/3 of the shredded mozzarella cheese..
- Add 1/3 of the cooked bacon..
- Repeat layers 2 more times for a total of 3 layers..
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Enjoy!.
This Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna is comfort food at its best. Layers of ham, chicken, and creamy white sauce make for one tasty dinner for your family or a casserole to bring in to someone. Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna is comfort food at it's finest. This decadent dinner casserole is full of flavor! The perfect casserole for any night of the week.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken cordon bleu lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!