Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week My Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake
My Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat. Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through. Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese.
In same pan, saute onions and peppers in remaining oil until tender. Add broth, soups, milk, Cajun seasoning and garlic powder. I have to admit that I love pasta.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, my creamy cajun chicken pasta bake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat. Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through. Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese.
My Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. My Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have my creamy cajun chicken pasta bake using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake:
- Make ready 4 of large chicken breast diced.
- Prepare of Oil for pan.
- Take 1 lb of pasta.
- Get 1 pack of grated cheese.
- Make ready of Creamy sauce.
- Prepare 250 ml of cream.
- Take 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- Make ready 300 ml of milk.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of cajun powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Make ready of Roasted veg.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Take 5-6 of tomato diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of courgette diced.
- Prepare 1 of pepper diced.
- Make ready 1 of small garlic bulb.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil for roast veg.
I would eat it every night of the week, if I could. (Well, I should say if my metabolism worked at hyper speed.) This Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake recipe is creamy, decadent, and pairs perfectly with a side salad, some homemade focaccia bread, and a cup of soup. If you like blackened chicken and a bit of spice, you will definitely. Homemade Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta is such a simple and quick recipe, perfect for weeknight dinners. Juicy chicken breast tossed in tender pasta in a creamy cajun garlic sauce.
Steps to make My Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake:
- Chop veg season and roast for 20 mins once done squeeze out garlic from blub.
- Chop chicken and brown all over set aside.
- Melt butter and add flour stirring to prevent burning for 1 min.
- Add milk stirring constantly.
- Add 1/2 cheese,seasoning and cream cook for 5 minutes.
- Cook pasta al-dente drain keeping 1 cup of pasta water aside.
- Add chicken, veg and pasta mix well (if you think it's too thick add some pasta water).
- Put in oven proof dish top with remaining cheese for 30mins covered the uncovered for 10mins @180°c…enjoy.
All you need is a slice of Focaccia Bread to soak up the creamy sauce, plus a simple Caesar Salad for a memorable pasta night. Fry until completely cooked through and no longer pink, then add the veg back in along with the Cajun seasoning and salt to taste. Stir through the cream cheese to make a thick, creamy sauce. Allow to simmer (stirring occasionally) until it begins to thicken. Add pasta and chicken, then stir until evenly.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food my creamy cajun chicken pasta bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!