How to Make Quick Andouille Pasta
Andouille Pasta. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes, milk and pasta; season with salt and pepper, to taste. In a large skillet over medium high heat, heat olive oil.
For the pasta, set a large pot of water over high heat and bring to a rapid boil. Once boiling, salt pasta water generously, to taste. Meanwhile, use a sharp knife to slice the andouille sausage lengthwise and peel away the casings to discard.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, andouille pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Andouille Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Andouille Pasta is something which I have loved my entire life.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes, milk and pasta; season with salt and pepper, to taste. In a large skillet over medium high heat, heat olive oil.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have andouille pasta using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Andouille Pasta:
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of andouille sausage.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Make ready 12 oz of penne pasta.
- Make ready 3 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1 can of (15 oz) diced tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Make ready 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Take 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet or dutch oven. One Skillet, Creamy Andouille Sausage Pasta Treat yourself to a five star meal right from the comfort of your own home with our creamy andouille sausage pasta. Utilizing only one large skillet instead of numerous pots and pans, you can't beat the easy cleanup or the rich and creamy flavor. How To Make Cajun Pasta With Andouille Sausage.
Instructions to make Andouille Pasta:
- Cut Andouille sausage into bite size slices..
- Heat olive oil to a large soup pot. Add sausage, garlic, and onion to oil and saute until just brown..
- Add pasta, diced tomatoes, chicken stock, milk, parsley, salt and pepper to the pot and stir. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and continue to simmer until pasta is cooked..
- Once pasta is cooked add cream and stir. Let stand for several minutes to allow sauce to thicken..
Heat one tablespoon of the olive oil in a large pan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Remove from the pan and place on a plate lined with paper towels to cool. When sauce is ready, add salt and pepper to taste. Finally, pasta and sausage back into pan. Garnish with chopped parsley, serve & enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food andouille pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!