Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and drizzle bottom of pan with olive oil. Flip shrimp over and cook another minute or two. Then remove to a plate and set aside.
Bring large pot of water to boil for pasta. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and drizzle bottom of pan with olive oil. How To Make Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cajun shrimp pasta with sausage. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and drizzle bottom of pan with olive oil. Flip shrimp over and cook another minute or two. Then remove to a plate and set aside.
Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cajun shrimp pasta with sausage using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage:
- Prepare 2 lbs of raw shrimp.
- Make ready to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- Get 1 lbs of sausage sliced (I used hot links).
- Make ready 1 of onion diced.
- Get 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Make ready 5 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Make ready 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 can of crushed fire roasted tomatoes.
- Take 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Make ready 2 of h cup heavy whipping cream.
- Get 1.5 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
- Take of Angel hair pasta.
- Get of Parsley.
Toss shrimp with salt, pepper, Cajun seasoning and Oregano, and coat well. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and drizzle bottom of pan with olive oil. Flip shrimp over and cook another minute or two. Then remove to a plate and set aside.
Instructions to make Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage:
- Toss shrimp with salt, pepper, oregano and Cajun seasoning..
- Heat skillet with olive oil and cook shrimp..
- Remove shrimp and add sausage to skillet. Cook until sausage is brown then remove from skillet..
- Add onion, Cajun seasoning and brown sugar to skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes..
- Now add the minced garlic to the onion mixture and cook for another 1 minute. You may want to start cooking your pasta at this point..
- Add crushed fire roasted tomatoes, chicken broth, heavy whipping cream to skillet. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes, scraping bottom of skillet as you stir so it does not burn/stick..
- Add parmesan cheese to sauce mixture and stir. Sauce will slightly thicken..
- Mix in the shrimp, sausage and pasta into sauce and mix until all is coated. Should be a somewhat thick texture..
- Tip with a little more parmesan cheese and parsley..
Fresh fettuccine pasta, cajun drenched shrimp, and tantalizingly tasty sausages; each ingredient compliments the next to create a delicious dish that will hit the spot. Just add some blackened seasoning, creole seasoning, cayenne pepper, red pepper to our Cajun Shrimp Pasta Recipe and you'll have a winner. You can also try blackened shrimp. Add pasta to salted boiling water and cook until al dente, a minute less than package instructions. Now add the cajun seasoning, thyme, oregano, and mix well.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cajun shrimp pasta with sausage recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!