Steps to Prepare Perfect Creamy Cajun Chicken Sausage Pasta
Creamy Cajun Chicken Sausage Pasta. Creamy Cajun Chicken Sausage Pasta is a wonderful weeknight one pot pasta dish! After I made this amazing Italian Chicken Pasta recipe , I wanted to try another simple meal packed with flavor. Add the crushed tomatoes, blackened chicken and sausages, milk/cream mix, and stir to combine.
Stir well to coat and set to one side. Slice the sausage into ½ inch rings. Peel and chop the onion, then chop the bell peppers into bite-sized chunks.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, creamy cajun chicken sausage pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Cajun Chicken Sausage Pasta is a wonderful weeknight one pot pasta dish! After I made this amazing Italian Chicken Pasta recipe , I wanted to try another simple meal packed with flavor. Add the crushed tomatoes, blackened chicken and sausages, milk/cream mix, and stir to combine.
Creamy Cajun Chicken Sausage Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Creamy Cajun Chicken Sausage Pasta is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy cajun chicken sausage pasta using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Cajun Chicken Sausage Pasta:
- Make ready 8 oz of penne pasta.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3-4 of chicken thighs.
- Take 13 oz of cajun sausage.
- Make ready 8 oz of white button mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of medium onion diced small.
- Get of Cajun seasoning to taste.
- Take of Italian seasoning to taste.
- Get of Salt and pepper to taste optional.
- Get of Creamy Parmesan Sauce.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 cup of greek yogurt or heavy cream.
- Get 2 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- Get 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Sea salt to taste.
- Prepare Dash of parsley.
Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick skillet or fry pan. Cook pasta according to the directions on the box. Add cubed chicken and sliced sausage. Transfer to a bowl when done cooking.
Instructions to make Creamy Cajun Chicken Sausage Pasta:
- Boil pasta in salty water. Drain and set aside..
- Chicken, sausage, mushrooms and onions: ▪︎Generously season chicken with salt, pepper, Cajun and Italian seasoning. Do not slice chicken yet. You will be cooking it whole. ▪︎Sausage: slice into ¼ inch circles and slice mushrooms. Cut up onion..
- In a large skillet, add 1 tbsp butter and melt it over medium high heat. When the pan is hot, add whole chicken thighs and cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side until browned for a total of 8-10 minutes. Remove chicken onto a plate and slice into strips..
- Add sliced sausage pieces and brown them on medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side until darker in color around the edges. Remove from the skillet onto a plate..
- Deglaze the pan with a splash of water and add 2tbsp butter and sliced mushrooms and onions into the skillet add more butter as well if needed. Saute your onions and mushrooms until they look moist and dark. Once cooked good remove them from the pan as well..
- The saucey part: To make the sauce, add remaining 1 tbsp butter to the pan, allow it to melt and then cook garlic in it until slightly browned – only for a couple of minutes. Next add chicken broth, worcestershire sauce and greek yogurt or heavy cream and bring to a light simmer. Add Cajun seasoning, paprika and garlic powder and mix into the sauce..
- Add parmesan cheese and whisk to blend for 2-3 minutes to thicken the sauce. Taste the sauce and add salt if needed..
- Add cooked pasta into the sauce and mix in well. Next add the chicken, sausage, onions and mushrooms back into the pan and allow them to reheat for 2-3 minutes. Close the lid for it to remain hot! Top with parsley, serve immediately and enjoy!!.
Add sliced red pepper, onion and minced garlic. Cut chicken and sausage into bite-size pieces. Bring a large pot of water to the boil; add the salt and bring back to the boil. Drain and return the penne pasta to the pot. Add the Cajun sauce as well as the sausage and collard greens and stir to combine.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food creamy cajun chicken sausage pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!