Alfredo pasta with cajun spiced chicken. For family style, once chicken is cooked, stir in half and half or cream and cheeses. Bring to a low boil and stir until melted and creamy. For restaurant style, melt remaining butter in a medium sauce pan, add half and half or cream.
Alfredo Pasta with Cajun Spiced Chicken a wonderful creamy pasta and chicken dish with a spicy kick. Quick enough for weeknight dinners or the perfect comfort food for weekends. I think the sun should be out every weekend.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, alfredo pasta with cajun spiced chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Alfredo pasta with cajun spiced chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Alfredo pasta with cajun spiced chicken is something that I have loved my whole life.
For family style, once chicken is cooked, stir in half and half or cream and cheeses. Bring to a low boil and stir until melted and creamy. For restaurant style, melt remaining butter in a medium sauce pan, add half and half or cream.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook alfredo pasta with cajun spiced chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Alfredo pasta with cajun spiced chicken:
- Prepare 1 lb. of fettuccine or spaghetti pasta.
- Make ready 2 tbsp. of butter.
- Get 3-4 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- Get 4 oz. of cream cheese, softened, and cut into 1" cubes.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Take 1 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Make ready 4 of chicken tenderloins, sliced diagonally into 1.5" pieces.
- Get 1/2 tbsp. of Cajun seasoning.
No if's, and's, or but's about it. Dredge the chicken breasts in the blackening spice and place in a cast iron skillet over very high heat. Try this Easy Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta for an easy dinner this week! This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of John Soules Foods.
Steps to make Alfredo pasta with cajun spiced chicken:
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil, season with salt, and add in your pasta. Cook it according to the instructions on the package and drain well when finished cooking. Set aside..
- In a medium skillet, over medium-high heat, brown your chicken on both sides and season with Cajun seasoning. Cook chicken through, about 5-7 minutes on both sides. Set aside..
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat and then add in the garlic. Cook the garlic with the butter for about 2 minutes, until it's nice a fragrant, then whisk in the cream cheese. Continue whisking for 2 minutes then gradually add in the milk while whisking. Then whisk in the Parmesan cheese until a nice, smooth sauce forms. Add salt and pepper, more to taste..
- Put the cooked chicken in the sauce and then add in your pasta..
- Gently fold the pasta and chicken into the sauce, making sure to cover every bit of pasta..
- Serve hot with a side of garlic bread or side salad, if you wish.
Cajun chicken alfredo tastes like a regular alfredo, with a spicy cajun twist! Season the chicken with the cajun seasoning while it cooks, then add more cajun seasoning to the pasta sauce for even more flavor! The cream cheese adds a really creamy texture to this pasta, too! Lower the heat to low, and pour in the cream and milk. Give the sauce a taste, and add extra salt and pepper, if necessary.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food alfredo pasta with cajun spiced chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!