Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Blackened Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Blackened Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside. In a shallow bowl add blackening seasoning. Dredge chicken breast into blackening seasoning, shaking off excess.
Even better … add volume and veggies to your meal with some zoodles. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the broccoli florets and cook for one minute.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, blackened chicken fettuccine alfredo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Blackened Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Blackened Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside. In a shallow bowl add blackening seasoning. Dredge chicken breast into blackening seasoning, shaking off excess.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook blackened chicken fettuccine alfredo using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Blackened Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Prepare 4 of Chicken Breasts.
- Get 1 C of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Take 1/2 C of Grated Parmesan.
- Take 2 Tbs of Butter.
- Prepare 1 Head of Garlic.
- Take 9 oz of Fettuccine Pasta.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Take 2 tbs of Olive Oil, divided.
- Take of TT Blakening Seasoning.
- Make ready of TT Salt.
Heat a large sized sauté pan to medium heat. Add enough olive oil just to coat the pan. Drizzle chicken pieces with olive oil, using hands evenly coat each piece. Loaded with grilled chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, pasta, and creamy alfredo.
Steps to make Blackened Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Place head of garlic on a small shallow pan and drizzle with 1 tbs olive oil. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Let cool and squeeze roasted garlic paste from cloves..
- Pound out chicken breasts to even thickness and season with salt and blackening seasoning..
- Prepare pasta according to package..
- Add cream, butter, roasted garlic, pepper to medium saucepan over medium heat and simmer, whisking often..
- Heat 1 tbs olive oil over medium high heat in cast iron skillet, add seasoned chicken, and sautee for 3-5 minutes per side..
- Halfway through cooking chicken, stir parmesan into sauce, reserving 2 tbs for garnish..
- After reducing sauce for about 5 minutes, toss in prepared pasta and evenly coat with sauce..
- Portion out pasta, top with chicken, and garnish with reserved parmesan..
How to make blackened chicken alfredo. Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and blacked seasoning. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. Remove from oven and slice chicken into strips. Cook pasta according to package directions.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food blackened chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!