Recipe of Award-winning Creamy Chicken & Pasta
Creamy Chicken & Pasta. Clean chicken breasts and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder (or whichever seasonings you prefer) on both sides of chicken pieces. Serve over rice or egg noodles. A yummy, creamy chicken casserole which can turn into an elegant dish when the chicken breasts are left whole.
Whisk in the broth, half-and-half, and sherry. Bring to a boil, whisking frequently. Stir in the chicken, the thyme, and salt and.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy chicken & pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Chicken & Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Creamy Chicken & Pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Clean chicken breasts and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder (or whichever seasonings you prefer) on both sides of chicken pieces. Serve over rice or egg noodles. A yummy, creamy chicken casserole which can turn into an elegant dish when the chicken breasts are left whole.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy chicken & pasta using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken & Pasta:
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Make ready 1 lb of Chicken, cut into 1" pieces.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Onion, julienned.
- Prepare 1 cup of Green Bell Pepper, julienned.
- Get 1 cup of Orange or Yellow Bell Pepper, julienned.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Get 1 can of Seasoned & diced Tomatoes (such as Hunts Rosemary & Garlic). Drained, SAVE JUICE..
- Take 1 packages of Lipton Dry Onion Mushroom mix.
- Take 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cavender's Greek Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Tony Cachery's Creole Seasoning.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Hickory Bacon Salt.
- Make ready 1 of Salt & pepper, to taste.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter, sliced up.
- Prepare 2 cup of Pasta, cooked al dente (use your favorite kind).
- Get 1 of Sour Cream (optional) for top.
Creamy Chicken & Bacon "I made this recipe and it was the most delicious chicken dinner I have ever had. I have made Julia Child's recipes with wine and cream which was delicious, and I will honestly say that the sauce in this recipe was better than Julia Child's white sauce. In a large skillet, saute the chicken in oil until no longer pink. Stir in the soup, water, salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Creamy Chicken & Pasta:
- Cut raw chicken into 1" pieces.
- Heat oil in large skillet, add chicken to hot oil & cook for 1 min, turn once & cook for another 1 min..
- Add julienned peppers, onions & garlic to chicken. Cook on low. Meanwhile, drain tomatoes, save juice! Add dry mushroom/onion soup mix to drained juice & combine well..
- Stir into chicken the drained tomatoes & sauce that has dry the onion soup mixed into it. Stir very well & continue to cook on low/medium..
- Gently stir in Cream of Mushroom Soup, Cavendar's, Tony Cachery's, Bacon Salt, salt & pepper..
- Cook on low/medium until consistency is desired (remember the pasta will use up some of the liquid).
- Add sliced butter to create creaminess. Let melt, stir gently..
- Meanwhile, cook pasta per package instructions. Add chopped butter to pasta for extra creaminess..
- Serve Chicken mixture over pasta..
- Add Sour Cream to top if desired.
Remove from the heat and stir in sour cream. Add peas, sage, butter, and chicken, stirring to combine. In a large bowl, combine the soups, sour cream, water, chives, salt and pepper; spoon over chicken. Creamy Garlic Chicken is a simple skillet recipe that is made with just a few pantry staples. Because of it's milder flavor, it's a great choice for families who need quick, delicious dinner recipes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food creamy chicken & pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!