Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta
Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta. When cream mixture begins to bubble, add the pasta and turn off heat. How to Make Cajun Chicken Pasta: Prep the Chicken: Rinse the chicken in water and put in a Tupperware container or large resealable bag. Add the cajun seasoning and shake to coat thoroughly.
Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag and sprinkle in cajun seasoning. Reseal bag and shake thoroughly until chicken is evenly coated. Pat chicken dry with a paper towel and dust both sides with Cajun seasoning until thoroughly coated.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chili’s copycat cajun chicken pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When cream mixture begins to bubble, add the pasta and turn off heat. How to Make Cajun Chicken Pasta: Prep the Chicken: Rinse the chicken in water and put in a Tupperware container or large resealable bag. Add the cajun seasoning and shake to coat thoroughly.
Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chili’s copycat cajun chicken pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Make ready 1 of small tomato, diced.
- Take 1 pint of heavy whipping cream.
- Make ready 1/2 box of penne pasta.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- Take 3 tbsp of unsalted butter, divided.
- Make ready To taste of salt.
- Take To taste of pepper.
- Take 3 cups of fresh grated parmesan cheese, divided.
- Get 1.5 pounds of chicken breast.
- Make ready To taste of cajun seasoning.
This Chili's Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe is a family favorite at our house. It also beats going out in the cold and paying a tip. I love Chili's, but going out to eat can be difficult with kids. This pasta tastes just like the real thing and it is so easy to make in the comfort of your own kitchen.
Steps to make Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Cook pasta per package instructions. Set aside..
- Put 2 tbsp of the butter and the minced garlic in a frying pan and heat on medium..
- Rub the chicken breasts with cajun seasoning, add to the skillet and cook until browned on both sides and no longer pink in the middle, approximately 10 minutes per side. Set aside when done..
- Add the rest of the butter, the whipping cream, salt, pepper, 2 cups of the cheese and a little extra cajun seasoning to the same skillet. Heat on medium till lightly boiling then add in the penne..
- Slice the chicken into strips and dice the tomato. Dish out the pasta one serving at a time, adding the chicken, tomatoes and a cheese garnish on top..
- Serve with garlic toast and a side salad and enjoy!.
Cajun Chicken Pasta – Chili's copycat recipe made at home with an amazingly creamy melt-in-your-mouth alfredo sauce. Pat dry the chicken with a kitchen towel and rub the cajun spice all over the chicken skin. Make sure the chicken is thoroughly coated with cajun spice before cooking. Now, cook the penne pasta according to the package directions. This cajun chicken pasta is a lightened up version of Chili's Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe-made right at home.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chili’s copycat cajun chicken pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!