Carrot Cake (Crock Pot). Add to sugar mixture and beat well. Stir in carrots, nuts, pineapple and vanilla. Pour into greased and floured Crock pot bake pan.
Icing Place the butter and cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer and beat on medium-high speed until light, fluffy. Take your cake to the next level with this Glazed Carrot Cake Recipe! It's rich, decadent, and the ultimate award winning glaze that will be sure to bring smiles all around the table!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, carrot cake (crock pot). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Carrot Cake (Crock Pot) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Carrot Cake (Crock Pot) is something that I have loved my whole life.
Add to sugar mixture and beat well. Stir in carrots, nuts, pineapple and vanilla. Pour into greased and floured Crock pot bake pan.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have carrot cake (crock pot) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot Cake (Crock Pot):
- Get 1 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Take 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Ground nutmeg.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of Water.
- Take 1/2 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Make ready 2 large of Eggs.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of Shredded carrots.
- Take 1/2 cup of Golden raisins.
- Take 1/2 cup of Chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1 of Cream cheese frosting – optional.
- Get 3 tbsp of Crushed pineapple, undrained.
Have some fun with your cake mix and try making it in the Crock Pot with this fun Crockpot Cinnamon Spice Cake recipe! Place grated carrots in a bowl. Pour boiling water over the top. Meanwhile, mix flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
Instructions to make Carrot Cake (Crock Pot):
- Line the bottom of a 3 – 4 quart slow cooker with parchment paper. Coat parchment paper and 1/3 the way up of the slow cooker with cooking spray or butter..
- Mixed together the dry ingredients until combined. Whisk together the wet ingredients until blended. Combine wet and dry ingredients and beat until fluffy. Stir in the carrots, pineapple & nuts..
- Spread the batter evenly in the cooker. Cover and cook on high until cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean. About 70 minutes..
- Eat without frosting or you can frost with a cream cheese frosting after removing to plates..
- Serves 4-6..
Beat eggs, sugar and oil together. Fold flour mixture into egg mixture. Stir carrots, raisins and vanilla into dough mixture. Spray crock pot with cooking spray. To prepare cake, lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food carrot cake (crock pot) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!