Recipe of Speedy My Bunny Carrot Cake
My Bunny Carrot Cake. My Bunny Carrot Cake Brenda M. We've swapped out the sugar and flour and added healthy leafy greens and oats as well as bunny favorites like carrots and banana to create a homemade rabbit treat that mimics the classic dessert. Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
Miniature marshmallows make fur that is inexpensive, easy to apply, and fun to eat, while gold licorice whiskers are a cute touch. This carrot cake with mascarpone frosting tastes just as good as it looks and is the perfect recipe to use for a bunny cake during Easter. It has been a tradition with my family that we always make a bunny cake on Easter, so I thought it appropriate that I share my most recent cake with you all – carrot cake with mascarpone frosting!
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, my bunny carrot cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Bunny Carrot Cake Brenda M. We've swapped out the sugar and flour and added healthy leafy greens and oats as well as bunny favorites like carrots and banana to create a homemade rabbit treat that mimics the classic dessert. Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
My Bunny Carrot Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. My Bunny Carrot Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have my bunny carrot cake using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Bunny Carrot Cake:
- Make ready of carrot cake.
- Take 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup of veb ,oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready 1 cup of peacans.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 2 cup of grated carrots.
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 small of can crushed pineapples w/juice.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour (all purpose).
- Get 1/2 cup of Shredded coconut.
- Get of icing.
- Get 3 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 1 1/2 of 8oz pkg cream cheese.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of butter.
- Take 1 1/2 lb of box powdered sugar.
- Make ready 1 of any color dye.
It's an eye-catching, fuzzy Easter centerpiece for your buffet table! It not only looks beautiful but, also is fun to make with kids. A step-by-step tutorial and from-scratch carrot cake recipe is also included. Bugs Bunny is the king of carrots.
Instructions to make My Bunny Carrot Cake:
- preheat oven at 350°..
- get bunny pan from wal mart, spray pan with pam cooking spray..
- beet sugar and eggs until light fluffy.mix all ingredients well and pour into ,greased Bunny pan..
- bake for 40 to 50 minutes, remove from oven let cool.
- mix all ingredients for icing instructions , mix well and use a tubing bag.make hair looking design, then add eyes nose and mouth and wiskers.
- use food coloring for face parts..
- u have bunny cake. u can also use fruit for face..
He's always chopping on some crunchy root vegetable and mocking Daffy Duck or messing with Elmer Fudd. But when he's not teasing and playing tricks on his friends, Bugs Bunny is baking deliciously sweet carrot cupcakes when his friends are resting in the hospital. To make this recipe super simple, we used a carrot cake mix and followed the instructions in our recipe below. Simply mixing in M&M's for added flavor and texture. It's a fun way to jazz up a boring boxed cake mix.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food my bunny carrot cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!