Steamed Kabocha and Carrot Cake. Ingredients of Steamed Kabocha and Carrot Cake. Steamed Kabocha and Carrot Cake instructions. Great recipe for Steamed Kabocha and Carrot Cake.
The kabocha and carrot are unpeeled, so it's packed with nutrients It's very sweet with the honey, so reduce the. Add in salt and sugar to taste. Reduce the flame, sieve in the batter slowly.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, steamed kabocha and carrot cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steamed Kabocha and Carrot Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Steamed Kabocha and Carrot Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Ingredients of Steamed Kabocha and Carrot Cake. Steamed Kabocha and Carrot Cake instructions. Great recipe for Steamed Kabocha and Carrot Cake.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have steamed kabocha and carrot cake using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Kabocha and Carrot Cake:
- Make ready 200 grams of Unpeeled kabocha.
- Make ready 230 grams of Unpeeled carrot.
- Take 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Make ready 50 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- Get 5 tbsp of Honey.
Stir to mix well, until it thickens. Wrap the cover with a towel. Remove from flame and let cool. This tender Steamed Kabocha Cake is made with light and fluffy kabocha squash, raisins, and walnuts.
Instructions to make Steamed Kabocha and Carrot Cake:
- Microwave the unpeeled kabocha for 4 minutes in the silicon mould. Wash and grate the unpeeled carrot..
- Mash the kabocha with a spatula or spoon..
- Knead the butter and mix in the honey, one tablespoon at a time..
- Add all the ingredients, mix well, and pour the batter into the silicon mould. Put the lid on and steam in the microwave for 5-6 minutes..
- This is it! It's large so it takes a while to cook right through. If it's still only half-cooked, slice it and steam each portion separately!.
- Wrap the leftover slices and keep in the freezer. Just warm them up in the microwave and enjoy!.
It is delicious served with fresh fruits and green tea. This Steamed Kabocha Cake is a little different from your usual desserts or tea time treats but it is most definitely worth a try. The basis for the cake batter-kabocha squash that I steamed and whipped into a puree and grated carrots-makes for an extremely moist, but light and airy cake, that's not overly sweet. The topping, just a simple streusel of chopped pecans, a little flour, cinnamon, and brown sugar (some dried coconut flakes would be a nice addition. Fluffy Kabocha Squash Steamed Mini Cakes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food steamed kabocha and carrot cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!