Carrot Cake. I finally added a video to my old and trusty recipe for carrot cake, revamped with coconut oil this time. If you want to decorate it with candied carrots, simply slice them thinly and boil for a couple minutes in a syrup made from equal parts sugar and water. In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, vegetable oil, and eggs.
Carrot Cake is one of those classic recipes that works so well for any celebration. The bright orange color offset by creamy white frosting makes Carrot Cake the star of any dessert tray. As the name implies, the shredded carrots give this easy Carrot Cake recipe its bright color, but the taste is subtle.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, carrot cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Carrot Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Carrot Cake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
I finally added a video to my old and trusty recipe for carrot cake, revamped with coconut oil this time. If you want to decorate it with candied carrots, simply slice them thinly and boil for a couple minutes in a syrup made from equal parts sugar and water. In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, vegetable oil, and eggs.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook carrot cake using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot Cake:
- Take 4 of Eggs.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Get 2 cup of White sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Make ready 2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Get 2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Get 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 3 cup of Grated carrots.
- Take 1 cup of Chopped pecans.
- Prepare of cream cheese frosting.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Take 8 oz of Cream cheese,softened.
- Get 4 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 cup of Chopped pecans.
Warm cinnamon and vanilla help create a swoon-worthy flavor as you bite into the moist. Remove from oven, and set aside to cool. In a medium mixing bowl, combine butter or margarine, cream cheese, vanilla, and confectioners sugar. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
Steps to make Carrot Cake:
- For the carrot cake preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9×13 pan inch pan..
- In a large bowl, beat together egg, oil, white sugar, and 2 teaspoon vanilla. Mix in flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Stir in carrots. Fold in pecans. Pour in prepared pans..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted to the center of cake comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely..
- To make cream cheese frosting: in a medium bowl, combine butter, cream cheese, confectioners sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat until mixture is smooth and creamy. Stir in the chopped pecans. Frost the cooled cake..
Add the eggs, oil, carrots and vanilla; beat until combined. Stir in pineapple, coconut and nuts. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Line bottoms with parchment paper, and butter parchment. Dust with flour, tapping out excess.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food carrot cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!