Steps to Prepare Ultimate Brenda's Re-purposed Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole
Brenda's Re-purposed Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole. Chicken and potato casserole is a superb comfort food. As with most of our recipes, you'll have most of the ingredients right at your disposal. Using a strainer and another bowl, drain the potatoes.
I'm turned on. to a new dish. OP pic made me want to lick my phone's screen—though the link to the recipe left a taste in my mouth I imagine wouldn't be much different than licking my phone's screen. I'm not a potatoes guy, but damn, that dish looks hot.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, brenda's re-purposed loaded potato and chicken casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken and potato casserole is a superb comfort food. As with most of our recipes, you'll have most of the ingredients right at your disposal. Using a strainer and another bowl, drain the potatoes.
Brenda's Re-purposed Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Brenda's Re-purposed Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brenda's re-purposed loaded potato and chicken casserole using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brenda's Re-purposed Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole:
- Take 2 lb of leftover cooked chicken, cut in 1/2" cubes.
- Make ready 1 packages of O'Brian cubed potatoes.
- Get 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Get 6 tbsp of hot sauce, or to taste (optional).
- Get 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Take of topping.
- Get 2 cup of fiesta blend cheese.
- Get 1 cup of crumbled bacon.
- Get 1 cup of diced green onion.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream, if desired.
For lighter and more sensitive palates, reduce the hot sauce measurement by half. We all have a casserole recipe up our sleeves that we probably wouldn't Instagram and yet we The next on my list of kooky-looking casseroles is this loaded baked potato and chicken If you have all of those ingredients handy, you're ready to throw together this weeknight meat and potatoes. Top the cooked potatoes with the raw marinated chicken. In a bowl ix together the cheese, beef and green onion and top the raw chicken with the cheese mixture.
Steps to make Brenda's Re-purposed Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Spray a 9 x 13" baking dish with cooking spray..
- Bake the potatoes for 45 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes, until almost cooked through and starting to become crispy browned on the outside..
- Mix together soup (thinned with a small amount of milk), seasonings, 1 cup of the cheese & hot sauce. Add the cubed chicken and stir to coat..
- Once potatoes are cooked, add chicken mixture and cook another 15 minutes..
- Top with cheese, bacon & green onions and return to oven till cheese is bubbly hot..
- Serve with sour cream if desired..
Loaded Baked Potato Casserole is loaded with tender chunks of potatoes, sour cream, gobs of cheddar cheese, green onions and crispy Today's recipe (if you can even call it a recipe) is a super simple, super yummy way to repurpose leftover baked potatoes — and. I am always looking for a new chicken and potato recipe to spice up the existing catalog of chicken recipes I already have, so when I saw this chicken and potato casserole video recipe tutorial by Dans La Cuisine De Sou, on Youtube. Spoon chicken mixture over potatoes; top with bacon. This loaded potato casserole with chicken and broccoli is perfect for a party, a potluck, or dinner. I have my go to chicken and potatoes casserole, but sometimes I like to branch off the normal and come up with something different but similar and that is where this.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food brenda's re-purposed loaded potato and chicken casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!