Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Baked Ziti
Baked Ziti. Cook the ziti until not quite al dente. Boil ziti, following package directions, drain and place in a large bowl. Mix all the ricotta cheese and half of the mozzarella with the ziti.
Pour remaining sauce on top of ziti. Stir together and bring sauce to a simmer. Taste for seasoning and adjust if needed.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, baked ziti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Ziti is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Baked Ziti is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Cook the ziti until not quite al dente. Boil ziti, following package directions, drain and place in a large bowl. Mix all the ricotta cheese and half of the mozzarella with the ziti.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked ziti using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Ziti:
- Take 1 3/4 tbsp of Salt.
- Take 1 lb of Ziti pasta.
- Take 1 lb of Lean ground beef.
- Get 15 oz of Ricotta cheese.
- Take 1 large of egg, lightly beaten.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Chopped fresh flat leaf parsley.
- Take 2 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese (1/2lb).
Turn off heat and reserve until needed. Baked ziti is classic Italian-American comfort food! Bake ziti pasta with sausage, tomato sauce, and all kinds of gooey, yummy cheeses. This easy baked ziti recipe is always a hit!
Steps to make Baked Ziti:
- Fill a pot 2/3 full with water and bring to a boil, then add salt to the water and pasta. Drain and rinse pasta then set aside..
- Assemble dish and preheat oven to 350°F..
- Cook the ground beef, break up the meat with a spoon, until browned. Remove from heat and drain juices..
- Stir in the ricotta, egg, the remaining 3/4 teaspoon salt, pepper and parsley. Add half of the tomato sauce and mix to combine..
- Gently fold in the cooked pasta. Pour mixture into a 9×13 inch glass baking dish. Pour the remaining tomato sauce over the top and sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake 20-25 minutes..
Baked ziti can become dry for several reasons. When assembling the dish, be sure to cover the pasta with enough of the sauce so that the noodles don't dry out. Also, to prevent moisture from evaporating while cooking, cover the dish tightly with foil. Add sausage, begin to brown and crumble, then add ground meat and brown and crumble. Baked Ziti is a classic baked pasta dish.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked ziti recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!