How to Prepare Homemade Baked Ziti
Baked Ziti. Cook the ziti until not quite al dente. Boil ziti, following package directions, drain and place in a large bowl. Mix all the ricotta cheese and half of the mozzarella with the ziti.
Pour remaining sauce on top of ziti. Stir together and bring sauce to a simmer. Taste for seasoning and adjust if needed.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, baked ziti. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cook the ziti until not quite al dente. Boil ziti, following package directions, drain and place in a large bowl. Mix all the ricotta cheese and half of the mozzarella with the ziti.
Baked Ziti is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Baked Ziti is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have baked ziti using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Ziti:
- Make ready 1/2 lb of ziti pasta.
- Take 16 oz of ricotta cheese ( I substitue cream cheese).
- Prepare 3 cup of mozarella cheese.
- Get 1 of Spaghetti Sauce ( I used Emiril's u can tell difference between cheap n good sauce).
- Take 1/2 cup of parmesan Cheese.
- Get 1 of parsley ( used just for color).
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
Turn off heat and reserve until needed. Bake ziti pasta with sausage, tomato sauce, and all kinds of gooey, yummy cheeses. This easy baked ziti recipe is always a hit! Cook ziti according to package directions; drain; set aside.
Instructions to make Baked Ziti:
- Preheat oven 350.
- Brown Ground Beef.
- While Beef is browning add cream cheese.
- After Gradually mix in spaghetti sauce.
- When your cooking your sauce Mixture be sure to have your ziti pasta boiling.
- once pasta & sauce r done layer sauce mixture, parmesan cheese & ziti..
- Repeat till done.
- Once Layers R done sprinkle parmesan cheese & mozarella.
- bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- Once Done add parsley for color.
Mix cooked sausage and pasta in with ricotta mixture. Top with the rest of the sauce and mozarella cheese. Baked ziti can become dry for several reasons. When assembling the dish, be sure to cover the pasta with enough of the sauce so that the noodles don't dry out. Also, to prevent moisture from evaporating while cooking, cover the dish tightly with foil.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food baked ziti recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!