Cheesy baked ziti. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and add the ziti. Place the ziti in a large bowl. Mix with the ricotta and half of the mozzarella.
Salt water once boiling, then add pasta. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese over the sauce. Transfer the ziti mixture to a large baking dish and top with the remaining shredded cheese mix.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cheesy baked ziti. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and add the ziti. Place the ziti in a large bowl. Mix with the ricotta and half of the mozzarella.
Cheesy baked ziti is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Cheesy baked ziti is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy baked ziti using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy baked ziti:
- Get 24 oz of hunts four cheese sauce.
- Take 8 oz of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Prepare 16 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 lb of ziti pasta.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of olive oil.
In a large pot over medium heat, add a couple of tablespoons of olive oil and start to render your bacon until crispy. Once done, remove bacon and set aside. In the same pot add in the Italian sausage and cook until browned, breaking up large pieces as it cooks. Bring a large pot of salt water to a boil.
Steps to make Cheesy baked ziti:
- Brown hamburger in frying pan.
- As hamburger is browning, boil water and cook the pasta.
- Drain pasta once cooked. Leave pasta in cauldron..
- Add the cream cheese and sauce In the same sauce pan used for cooking pasta. Mix ingredients together until all the cheese is blended in..
- Once blended add in the browned hamburger.
- Add in pasta.
- Spreaf half of the pasta mixture into a 13×9 in casserole pan. Sprinkle half the mozzarella on top..
- Layer the remaining pasta and then sprinkle remianing mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Bake in the oven at 350°F for 20 minutes. -enjoy!.
Drain and transfer to a bowl. The Pioneer Woman's fuss-free Baked Ziti is layered with a gooey mozzarella mixture, a beefy meat sauce and, of course, plenty of pasta. Cheesy Baked Ziti has both sausage and pepperoni for a comforting spice flavor with cooked ziti mixed together in marina sauce layered with mozzarella cheese and baked to perfection! This easy baked ziti recipe is extra creamy and cheesy! Everything bakes together into something so tasty.the comfort food recipe ever!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cheesy baked ziti recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!