Steps to Prepare Favorite Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti
Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti. Pour remaining meat sauce over the top and place the lid on the slow cooker. Add pasta and stir until combined. Add the beef mixture, diced tomatoes, pasta sauce and water into the slow cooker.
While the pasta is cooking, slit and remove the casings from the sausage links. Mash up the meat and place on a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil. Brown the sausage meat, being careful to stir and turn the meat to make sure it is no longer pink inside.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sharon's slow cooker baked ziti. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pour remaining meat sauce over the top and place the lid on the slow cooker. Add pasta and stir until combined. Add the beef mixture, diced tomatoes, pasta sauce and water into the slow cooker.
Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sharon's slow cooker baked ziti using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti:
- Make ready Half of a large onion (chopped).
- Prepare 2 Lbs of ground beef.
- Take of (2) 24oz jars of pasta sauce.
- Make ready 32 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Make ready 1 of egg (beaten).
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Take 2 Lbs of ziti pasta (uncooked).
- Take 6 cups of colby monterey jack cheese.
- Make ready of Non stick cooking spray.
Pour remaining meat sauce over the top and place the lid on the slow cooker. Slow-Cooker Baked Ziti – Cook's Country. Add pasta and stir until combined. This was originally going to be a seafood lasagna but I had worked all day and was ready to be off my feet, so I just quickly threw this together as a casserole.
Instructions to make Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti:
- Brown ground beef and onion in large skillet; Drain fat..
- Return ground beef to skillet and mix both jars of pasta sauce with ground beef; Remove from heat..
- In a bowl mix ricotta cheese, egg, salt, and pepper.
- Turn the slower cooker to high.
- Spray slower cooker with non stick spray.
- Spoon the sauce into the bottom of the slower cooker; Enough to evenly coat the bottom.
- Spoon the ricotta cheese mixture on top of the sauce evenly coated.
- Pour uncooked ziti noodles on top of ricotta cheese evenly coated.
- Sprinkle colby cheese on top of pasta evenly coated.
- Repeat steps 6-9 until you reach the top of slow cooker; making sure the final layer is a generous amount of colby cheese.
- Put the top on slow cooker; cook for 4 hours or until pasta is tender. Avoid opening the slow cooker while cooking..
Loved it so much that Seafood Baked Ziti is going to be a frequent flier in my dinner recipe rotation. Brown one pound ground beef with one medium chopped onion. Rinse uncooked pasta, drain, and set aside. Before you jump to Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice. Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sharon's slow cooker baked ziti recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!