Simple Way to Make Ultimate Taco dorito chicken casserole
Taco dorito chicken casserole. What can I say, casserole recipes just work for my family. This Dorito chicken casserole is a simple and flavorful dish with a crunchy Dorito chip crust, creamy chicken filling, and crispy and cheesy topping. It's a casserole the whole family will love, made of a mixture of cooked diced chicken, sour cream, and condensed soup, along with a combination of.
Make sure to try my super popular Fiesta Chicken Casserole too! Doritos Casserole is the Cheesy Taco Casserole. Dorito chicken casserole is an easy casserole that my family loves.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, taco dorito chicken casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Taco dorito chicken casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Taco dorito chicken casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
What can I say, casserole recipes just work for my family. This Dorito chicken casserole is a simple and flavorful dish with a crunchy Dorito chip crust, creamy chicken filling, and crispy and cheesy topping. It's a casserole the whole family will love, made of a mixture of cooked diced chicken, sour cream, and condensed soup, along with a combination of.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have taco dorito chicken casserole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Taco dorito chicken casserole:
- Make ready 2 of chicken breast, cooked, and shredded.
- Make ready 2 cup of shredded mexican cheese.
- Take 1 can of 10.75 oz.cream of chicken soup.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1/3 cup of taco seasoning(i used my homemade, found on my profile.).
- Get 1 of large bag taco doritos.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded lettuce.
- Make ready 2 of large tomatoes, diced.
This is a cheesy casserole has the crunch of Doritos and the spice of rotel tomatoes. taco seasoning. Scroll down to the recipe at the bottom for quantities. Chicken taco casserole is a simple combination of of spices such as taco seasoning, salt, pepper, black beans, sour cream, onions, garlic, and tomatoes. Throw a twist into your taco Tuesdays with this Easy Dorito Chicken Casserole Recipe.
Steps to make Taco dorito chicken casserole:
- Preheat oven 350°f..
- In a small pan, bring water to boil.add chicken, and boil for 15-20 min, until chicken is no longer pink.take chicken out, and shred w/ a fork..
- In a large bowl mix together chicken,1c.of cheese, soup, milk,sour cream,and taco seasoning. mix well.
- Lightly grease a 9×13×2 baking dish.add a layer of crushed doritos across the bottom.top with chicken mixture, add 1c.of cheese, add another layer of doritos on top..
- Cover and bake for 30 min until bubbling hot..
- Remove from the oven and top with tomatoes and lettuce..
This Mexican Chicken casserole with Doritos dish has ton of fun flavor that the whole family will enjoy. This Doritos chicken casserole is packed with a creamy chicken filling, Doritos, and lots of cheese! Once the casserole is done baking, top it with fresh lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, or any of your favorite taco toppings! We find eating it warm with cold toppings and some more Doritos on the. And they go perfectly with the creamy filling… That's right, we took our go-to, favorite chip and threw it right on into the mix, both under the creamy, spicy chicken filling, and on top of it – don't skip this, it tastes so good! – the chips perfectly sandwich the filling and give you an.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food taco dorito chicken casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!