How to Prepare Favorite Chicken Potato Chip Casserole
Chicken Potato Chip Casserole.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken potato chip casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Potato Chip Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Potato Chip Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken potato chip casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Potato Chip Casserole:
- Get 1 can of chicken, drained (10 oz).
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Get 1 can of early peas, drained.
- Take 2 cup of crushed plain potato chips, divided.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheese (desired amt).
- Make ready 1/3 cup of milk.
Instructions to make Chicken Potato Chip Casserole:
- preheat oven to 350.
- in 8×8 casserole dish, flake chicken. Stir in soup and milk, mix until smooth..
- add peas and 1 cup crushed chips, mix well..
- bake at 350 for 15 mins..
- remove from oven. pour remaining chips on top and sprinkle with cheese..
- return to oven and bake an additional 10 mins or until cheese has melted..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken potato chip casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!