Huevos Pericos (Colombian Scrambled Eggs). Heat olive oil and butter in skillet. Saute diced tomato and green onion until liquid from tomato evaporates. Sprinkle a little salt over cooked vegetables in pan.
They're made with tomatoes and green onions. Try them when you want to change up your breakfast routine! You'll also want to try these Mexican scrambled eggs.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, huevos pericos (colombian scrambled eggs). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Huevos Pericos (Colombian Scrambled Eggs) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Huevos Pericos (Colombian Scrambled Eggs) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Heat olive oil and butter in skillet. Saute diced tomato and green onion until liquid from tomato evaporates. Sprinkle a little salt over cooked vegetables in pan.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook huevos pericos (colombian scrambled eggs) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Huevos Pericos (Colombian Scrambled Eggs):
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of bertolli extra virgin olive oil.
- Make ready 1 of medium scallion, white and green parts, sliced thin.
- Take 1/3 of roma tomato, seeded and diced.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, beaten with fork.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of goya adobo light without pepper.
Today I wanted to take the time to share with you this super easy Colombian breakfast recipe. Huevos Pericos is a quick and easy egg recipe and one of the most popular breakfast dishes in Colombia. It's typically served with arepa, farmer style cheese and hot chocolate. Roughly translated, huevos pericos means parakeet eggs.
Instructions to make Huevos Pericos (Colombian Scrambled Eggs):
- Heat olive oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat..
- Add the scallions and cook until they soften, about 3 to 4 minutes..
- Add the tomato and season with adobo, cook until the liquid from the tomato evaporates, about 3 to 4 minutes..
- Add the beaten eggs to the pan with more adobo to taste and cook over medium heat, stirring a few times until just cooked..
Crack the eggs into a bowl. Add the milk and garlic powder to the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Beat eggs with a whisk for a minute or two. Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Once the butter is melted, add tomatoes and onion.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food huevos pericos (colombian scrambled eggs) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!