Recipe of Super Quick Homemade spicy scrambled eggs on toast
spicy scrambled eggs on toast. In small bowl, mix YQ, chili garlic sauce and soy sauce. In medium bowl, beat eggs, salt and pepper with whisk or fork. Divide egg mixture evenly between slices of toast.
We did not use a nonstick skillet to cook the eggs. If you use a hot pan and coat the bottom with oil or fat, the eggs should not stick. Toast the Soya & linseed bread.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, spicy scrambled eggs on toast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
spicy scrambled eggs on toast is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. spicy scrambled eggs on toast is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
In small bowl, mix YQ, chili garlic sauce and soy sauce. In medium bowl, beat eggs, salt and pepper with whisk or fork. Divide egg mixture evenly between slices of toast.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have spicy scrambled eggs on toast using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make spicy scrambled eggs on toast:
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 medium of onion (finely chopped).
- Get 1/2 medium of red chilli (finely chopped), or.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried chilli flakes if no fresh chilli available.
- Take 1 of garlic clove (finely chopped).
- Take 1 tsp of butter.
- Make ready 3 of eggs (beaten).
- Get 1 dash of milk.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Make ready 2 slice of toast.
Chop the snipped chives or spring onion. Stir in the chives or spring onion then. Spicy Scrambled Eggs. by Lindsay Law. Here's an idea that adds interesting flavours and textures to plain eggs.
Steps to make spicy scrambled eggs on toast:
- add oil to frying pan and heat over medium heat..
- add onion and chilli to pan, and saute until softened. Add the garlic after 20 seconds to prevent it burning. Try not to brown the onion..
- mix eggs and milk in a bowl or jug..
- Add the butter and once melted, add the eggs. mix well in the pan with a wooden spoon and allow to 'scramble'..
- Add the coriander and salt & pepper to taste..
- once cooked to your desired consistency, serve on two slices of toast..
Add beaten eggs and cilantro to the vegetables. Fold the eggs occasionally and cook until they are completely cooked. Serve Spicy Jalapeno Scrambled Eggs with toast and a hot cup of tea or coffee for breakfast. Crack the eggs into a bowl, add the half-and-half and whisk until smooth. Add the salt, pepper and hot sauce and whisk until well combined.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spicy scrambled eggs on toast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!