Scrambled Eggs for Omurice. I came up with this recipe for people like me, who can never manage to roll the rice up neatly in the omelette when making omurice. There's no need to melt the butter before using. When you don't have milk, just substitute with mayonnaise.
Beat the eggs with a splash of milk and cream and don't bother with the salt—there will be plenty of seasoning in the rice and sauce. Then add a drizzle of canola oil to a nonstick pan and get it. The first method of making omurice is pan frying a thin layer of beaten egg.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, scrambled eggs for omurice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Scrambled Eggs for Omurice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Scrambled Eggs for Omurice is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
I came up with this recipe for people like me, who can never manage to roll the rice up neatly in the omelette when making omurice. There's no need to melt the butter before using. When you don't have milk, just substitute with mayonnaise.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook scrambled eggs for omurice using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Scrambled Eggs for Omurice:
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Take 1 tbsp of or 3 cm of mayonnaise Milk or mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 dash of each Salt and pepper.
After the egg layer is cooked, carefully place the ketchup rice on top and wrap the sides of the egg over the rice. The first step in this method is to beat the egg in a bowl or cup, then pouring it into an oiled pan so that it covers the bottom. Add the butter and swirl to melt and coat the pan evenly. Add the eggs, and cook until the bottom layer of eggs are set (the bottom will start turning opaque).
Steps to make Scrambled Eggs for Omurice:
- Mix the eggs, milk/mayonnaise, salt, and pepper together. (I used mayonnaise in the photo). Pour the mixture into an unheated non-stick pan, and add the butter/margarine..
- Turn on the heat to low, and continually mix the egg mixture using a wooden or other Teflon-safe spatula. Do not stir, but mix by gently scraping the mixture away from the pan..
- The parts in contact with the frying pan will slowly start to solidify, so you want to keep 'scraping' the solidified bits to the center. When the eggs are still tender but not overly-runny, they're done..
- Combine with "Easy Ketchup Rice"for a twist on omurice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151157-easy-ketchup-rice-for-bento-and-omurice (see recipe).
- Try serving on buttered toast! The smell of melted butter is heavenly..
- Or if serving for breakfast, see "Sweet Scrambled Eggs with Mini Wiener Sausages". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151154-sausages-slightly-sweetened-scrambled-egg-for-breakfast (see recipe).
Gently stir the eggs, while shaking the pan to resettle the uncooked egg. Using chopsticks, stir the eggs continuously until it starts to become custardy but still very fluid. Take the pan out of the heat and let it rest a few seconds to set a bit. Once the pan is very hot, pour the egg mixture and tilt the pan so it is completely covered with egg. Lower the heat once the egg sets and wait a bit.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food scrambled eggs for omurice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!