Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Veg fried momos In pressure Cooker
Veg fried momos In pressure Cooker. Boil water in a steamer or in a pressure cooker. Grease a steamer plate or any other plate with oil and arrange momos on that plate. Make sure they have spaces between them.
Heat the pressure cooker to bring the water to a boil, then set the heat to low. Position the idli stand inside a pressure cooker – make sure that the water is some distance below the lowest tier of the idli stand on which momos are placed. The vegetables should not be left little bit on crunchy-side.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, veg fried momos in pressure cooker. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Boil water in a steamer or in a pressure cooker. Grease a steamer plate or any other plate with oil and arrange momos on that plate. Make sure they have spaces between them.
Veg fried momos In pressure Cooker is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Veg fried momos In pressure Cooker is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have veg fried momos in pressure cooker using 29 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg fried momos In pressure Cooker:
- Take of For dough :-.
- Prepare 250 gm of All purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oil.
- Take as needed of Water.
- Take of For stuffing :-.
- Get 1 of Cabbage -.
- Get 1.5 of Carrot. -.
- Get 1 bowl of Soya beans. -.
- Make ready 1 inch of Ginger. -.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Soya sauce -.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare as needed of Cooking oil. -.
- Get 1 of Green chilli big.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder. -.
- Make ready as needed of Masala.
- Take 1 of Onion medium Finely chopped.
- Make ready of For Hot Garlic sauce :-.
- Get 30 gm of dry red chilli.
- Take 10 of Garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Take 2 inch of Ginger finely chopped.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Soya sauce.
- Take 1.5 tsp of Vinegar.
- Get 100 ml of Water.
- Take 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchap.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Cooking oil.
Now, add dark soy sauce, vinegar, salt and black pepper. Mix it and take it off the heat. Place a steamer or pressure cooker with water on stove. Place the pan with the momos in the pot.
Steps to make Veg fried momos In pressure Cooker:
- First of all we will take a bowl and add flour and salt mix well together now we will add water as per required and make a soft dough..now we will add 1 tsp. Oil and Knead well.now we will cover it with cloth and keep it aside for 30 mints only..
- First of all we will soak soyabean s for 10 mint,and grate all veggies and ginger also..
- Now we will take a pan add into oil and ginger,greenchilli cook for 1 minute only.
- Now we will add into onion and cook 30 second after that we will add cabbage,carrot and mix all ingredients and cook for 2 – 3 minutes..
- Now add masala,,soya sauce,vinegar and mix well and cook only 20 second now it is ready..
- We will take out in a plate and keep aside for cool down….
- Now we will check dough it is ready now we will take a small piece and make a small bowl and make a puri…
- Now take one puri and add into 1.5 tsp. stuffing and make a many shape of momos..
- Now we will take cooker and add into 1/2 cup of water and now we will.keep a bowl in cooker and keep momos in a grease plate and keep plate on bowl and cook untilll when 2 whistel and after 2 whistel off the flame and keep it untill when it's all cooking is stop..
- Our veg momos are ready.
- Now we will take a kadayi and add into cooking oil.and when it is medium hot we will add our momos and cook all sides on medium flame..
- When it is golden we will take out in a plating and serve it with hot garlic chutney..
- Hot Garlic sauce :-.
- First of all we will take out the corner of chilli and soak it for 1 hour only..
- After 1 hour we will take a mixi and add into chilli and 100 ml water and make a smooth paste..
- Now we will take a pan add into cooking oil and add garlic,ginger cook for 2..3 minutes and now add chilli paste and cook untill when it's come to become thick..
- Now we will add into soya sauce,vinegar,tomato ketchap,sugar mix well all ingredients and cook for 1 minute now it is ready to serve..
For steaming in a Idli pan, heat water in the pan. Grease the idli moulds with oil. Place the momos on the idli moulds. In a food processer, combine garlic, ginger, green chili, green onion, mixed vegetables and tofu. Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food veg fried momos in pressure cooker recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!