Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick Chinese sweet corn and cabbage soup
Chinese sweet corn and cabbage soup. In a large pot, heat cooking oil until hot. Stir fry the onions, garlic and celery stems until fragrant. Then add and mix well the mushrooms, radish and carrots.
Add the broth, corn, carrot, cabbage, soy sauce, sesame oil or tahini, ginger, garlic and cumin to your Instant Pot liner. Taste, add pepper, and add additional soy sauce or cumin powder if needed. To make sweet corn chicken soup the healthier way, put boiled corn and ½ cup chicken stock into a mixer jar and blend into a puree.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chinese sweet corn and cabbage soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chinese sweet corn and cabbage soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chinese sweet corn and cabbage soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
In a large pot, heat cooking oil until hot. Stir fry the onions, garlic and celery stems until fragrant. Then add and mix well the mushrooms, radish and carrots.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chinese sweet corn and cabbage soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese sweet corn and cabbage soup:
- Take 500 gm of cabbage.
- Make ready 2 handful of sweet corn (kernels peeled, save the cob).
- Make ready as needed of (Vegetables stock).
- Take 100 gm of shitake Mushrooms(rough chop).
- Take 100 gm of yellow onions (diced).
- Get 50 gm of chinese calery(rough chop, stems and leaves separated).
- Make ready 30 gm of garlic (rough chop).
- Get 100 gm of reddish (rough chop).
- Make ready 100 gm of carrot(rough chop).
- Make ready 3-4 of tbsn cooking oil.
- Make ready As needed of water (6-8cup).
- Take of (Seasoning).
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare As needed of salt(1.5tbsn).
Sweet Corn Soup is loaded with veggies like green beans, corn, cabbage and carrot. Black pepper and lemon juice or vinegar are added for flavor. We like to add some Chinese style chili sauce before serving, I just feel the chili sauce takes this soup to another level. Add white vinegar, soy sauce and mix to combine.
Instructions to make Chinese sweet corn and cabbage soup:
- Stock:-in a large pot, heat cooking oil until hot. Stir fry the onions, garlic and chinese celery stemps until fragrant..
- Then add and mix well the Mushrooms, raddish and carrots. Stir fry for about 2minutes. Then add water and bring it to a boil..
- Soup:-once boiling, add the cabbages, sweet corn kernel and the cobs. Cook for 30minutes..
- After that discard the cobs add chinese celery leaves and serve..
- To gate a more potent soup, countinue cooking for another 30 minutes..
Add sugar and mix to combine. In a blender, add thawed sweet con and steamed baby corn. Remove from pan and keep aside for garnish later. Sweet Corn vegetable soup is a mild Indian Chinese(Indo-Chinese) soup using fresh vegetables with corn and minimal spices. If you want a light soup to accompany your meal during these wintry days (or anytime of the year), then you will enjoy this simple, easy to make sweet corn soup.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chinese sweet corn and cabbage soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!