Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Cabbage Curry
Cabbage Curry. The Hirshon British Indian Restaurant Curry Base and How to Make a Proper Curry! In a medium sized pan, pour the oil and heat under high heat. Fry until onion and garlic are slightly turning gold. (not all the way golden) Add the chillies and continue frying.
Add coriander, turmeric, thyme, cumin, carrot, cabbage and stir. Add coconut milk, water and bring to a boil. Cabbage curry recipe – A simple cabbage masala curry made with cabbage, peas & spices.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cabbage curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cabbage Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cabbage Curry is something that I have loved my entire life.
The Hirshon British Indian Restaurant Curry Base and How to Make a Proper Curry! In a medium sized pan, pour the oil and heat under high heat. Fry until onion and garlic are slightly turning gold. (not all the way golden) Add the chillies and continue frying.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cabbage curry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage Curry:
- Get 250 gms of Cabbage.
- Take 100 gms of Potato.
- Make ready 1 of medium onion.
- Take 1 of medium Tomato.
- Make ready 2 of green chillies.
- Get 2 tbsp of green peas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Make ready as needed of Salt.
- Make ready as needed of Sugar.
Cabbage is used to make a variety of Indian recipes like paratha, curry, stir fry, raita, kootu, chutney, vada, soup, salad and kofta. This cabbage curry recipe is very basic and is made with almost pantry staples. If you are trying to eat healthy then this will be a good addition to your weekly menu. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Steps to make Cabbage Curry:
- Take water in a pan and add chopped cabbage, potato small pieces.Let them boil. After boiling set aside..
- Heat oil in pan and add cumin seeds, when they begin to sizzle add onion and stir till brown,add ginger garlic paste and fry till it turns aromatic..
- Add tomato, salt, turmeric powder and fry until tomato turn soft.add spice powder and fry for a minute for the raw smell to go away.Add green peas and stir for a while..
- Add boiled cabbage and potato.Mix well stir for 1 minutes. Add little water, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Cabbage Curry is ready, sprinkle coriander leaves. Serve with rice and roti. You can add some cashews for garnishing..
Heat the oil in a wide, heavy-based pan. From the pungent garlic and onion to the fresh scallions, to the rich coconut milk and intense curry powder, this dish will wow you. Indian cabbage curry recipe is a vegan and gluten-free. Made with onion and tomato in Andhra style. Best to be served for roti or for rice.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cabbage curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!