Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes
Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes. Stir-fried Rice Cakes: Recipe Instructions Start by preparing your meat. Marinate the julienned pork with the water, light soy sauce, sesame oil, white pepper, vegetable oil, and cornstarch. Rinse the rice cakes and drain.
Remove cover and add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, pepper and sugar. To Make the Stir-Fried Sticky Rice Cakes Method. Add mushrooms, onions, garlic and ginger, then mix.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, stir fried sticky rice cakes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir-fried Rice Cakes: Recipe Instructions Start by preparing your meat. Marinate the julienned pork with the water, light soy sauce, sesame oil, white pepper, vegetable oil, and cornstarch. Rinse the rice cakes and drain.
Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook stir fried sticky rice cakes using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes:
- Prepare of The Meat marinade:.
- Prepare 225 g of Pork shoulder or tenderloin.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
- Get 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Make ready of Ingredients:.
- Take 400 g of rice cakes.
- Make ready 3 cups of cabbage or baby bok coy.
- Prepare 6 of dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked in warm water for 1 hour.
- Get 1 cup of fresh shiitake mushrooms.
- Make ready 3 of spring onion.
- Make ready 5 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chinese cooking wine.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Get of Salt and pepper and a pinch of sugar.
Add rice cakes, bok choy, remaining marinade sauce, and water. Stir-Fried Sticky Rice Cakes (Nian Gao) 炒年糕As much as eating is about flavor, texture is important too and I love the texture of chewy, sticky rice cakes. Add the cornstarch and mix well again. Preheat a wok over high heat until wisps of smoke rise from the surface.
Steps to make Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes:
- Slice the pork into thin slices and mix well in a bowl with 1 teaspoon each of cornstarch, soy sauce, and oil..
- Rinse the rice cakes in the water and drain..
- Wash the cabbage and bok coy. If using cabbage, cut into 1 inch slices, if using baby bok coy, just separate the leaves..
- Slice the soaked dried mushrooms and the fresh mushrooms..
- Clean and slice the scallions into 2 inch piece..
- Mince your garlic and set aside..
- Heat the wok over high heat until smoking and add 1 tablespoon oil to coat the wok and sear the pork..
- Add garlic, scallion, cabbage or baby bok coy and the mushrooms. Stir fry on high heat for a minute and add chinese cooking wine..
- Add the rice cakes and mix well, stir fry for 30 seconds and then cover for 1 minutes..
- Remove cover and add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, pepper and sugar. Mix well and stir fry until rice cakes are cooked through but still chewy..
- Plate and serve..
Spread the chicken in a thin layer in the wok. If you did not boil your rice cakes, you would need to stir fry the dish a bit longer. The dish will be done when the rice cake becomes soften. Stir frequently so the rice cakes don't stick to the bottom of the pan. Add the vegetables and fish cakes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food stir fried sticky rice cakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!