Recipe of Speedy Stir fried vegetable in season 2
Stir fried vegetable in season 2. Creating Simple Meal Solutions with Flavorful Spices, Herbs, Rubs & Seasonings. Another day another vegan recipe There are variety options for your vegan meal Have fun!!😀 Stir fried vegetable in season (vegan food). Stir fried vegetable in season (vegan food) Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site.
To ensure your oil is hot enough, add a drop of water to the pan – if it sizzles, it's ready! Add mushrooms and onions, and stir fry until both are soft. Add the broccoli, snow peas, and bell peppers.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, stir fried vegetable in season 2. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creating Simple Meal Solutions with Flavorful Spices, Herbs, Rubs & Seasonings. Another day another vegan recipe There are variety options for your vegan meal Have fun!!😀 Stir fried vegetable in season (vegan food). Stir fried vegetable in season (vegan food) Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site.
Stir fried vegetable in season 2 is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Stir fried vegetable in season 2 is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have stir fried vegetable in season 2 using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir fried vegetable in season 2:
- Prepare of Vegetable.
- Take 100 g of broccoli.
- Make ready 50 g of bok choy.
- Get 100 g of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 20 g of napa cabbage.
- Take 2 of fried tofu (optional).
- Prepare of Spices and sauce.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of shallots.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Cornflower.
- Take of Water.
- Make ready of Sugar.
- Get of Soy sauce.
- Make ready of Oil.
In a wok or large skillet, heat canola oil over high heat until almost smoking. Add the peppers and onion while stirring constantly. Add bell pepper, peas, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, baby corn, and water chestnuts. Add the butter, garlic, ginger and cook until fragrant.
Instructions to make Stir fried vegetable in season 2:
- Prepare vegetable: wash all the vegetable then cut all vegetable into retangle shape (it should be 5cm length). Cut the mushroom into small pieces.
- Peel the garlic and shallot then chop it. Then take 30 ml water into a small bowl add 1 table spoon of cornflour (we gonna use this later).
- For the sauce: add 2 table spoon of sugar, 1 table spoon of pepper and 1 table spoon of salt into 5 table spoon of soy sauce. Mix well..
- Take a pan. Put some oil and heat it up, then add garlic and shallot. Fried it until you can smell the fragrant. Add all the vegetable in and the sauce. Cook for 5 minute (you can add little bit water to let the veggy cook faster).
- When you taste the vegetable cooked, add cornflour water and cook for 30s.
- Add more pepper and serve it hot. Hope you have fun with this recipe. If you have any question let me know. 🤗.
In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the stir fry sauce. Pour the sauce over the vegetables and stir. Once you have mastered the stir-frying technique, and have found one or two recipes for sauces that you like, you can whip up a vegetable stir-fry easily, without a recipe. Add several tablespoons peanut oil (may substitute coconut or olive oil) to wok and swirl to coat sides of wok. Add vegetables (denser ones first) and stir fry until just tender.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food stir fried vegetable in season 2 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!