Simple Way to Prepare Speedy Stir Fry Cabbage
Stir Fry Cabbage. In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, add the canola oil and heat. Add the cabbage and cook until just starting to wilt. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat.
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. The strips are ready to be used in the stir fry! Gently rewarm stir fry in a large skillet or wok on the stovetop over medium-low heat.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, stir fry cabbage. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stir Fry Cabbage is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Stir Fry Cabbage is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, add the canola oil and heat. Add the cabbage and cook until just starting to wilt. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have stir fry cabbage using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fry Cabbage:
- Get of recipe.
- Make ready 1 head of cabbage.
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1/2 lb of baby carrots.
- Get 4 large of green peppers.
- Make ready 4 each of hot peppers.
- Get 4 of sweet peppers.
- Take 2 large of white onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of mushrooms.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 2 pinch of parsley or flakes.
- Get 4 pinch of louisian spice all purpose seasoning.
- Prepare 3 pinch of italian seasoning.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of kikkoman stir- fry sauce.
Add a splash of rice vinegar to perk the cabbage back up. Cabbage stir fry is a dish in which cabbage is quickly fried in a small amount of hot oil while being rapidly stirred in a wok. Stir fry is a cooking technique that originated in China. Stir fry can be served as a main dish topped with chicken, pork, seafood or tofu, or it can be enjoyed as a side accompanied by a main dish.
Instructions to make Stir Fry Cabbage:
- Cabbage head- wash and cut into strips.
- Green Peppers- wash, cut into small chunks..
- sweet peppers- wash,cut into small chunks ( optional ) you use the baby sweet peppers 1 cup. cut into small pieces..
- Onions – wash cut & dice into small pieces..
- Baby Carrots – wash, cut into small chunks..
- Mushrooms – wash, cut into small chunks.
- Hot Peppers – (Optional) wash, cut into small pieces..
- Ground Beef- cook the ground beef until its almost brown..
- Large Skillet / Wok add the Ground Beef, Cabbage, Green Peppers, Sweet Peppers, Hot Peppers, Mushrooms, Baby Carrots, Onions..
- Spices – Add Minced Garlic, Italian Seasoning, Parsley or Flakes, Louisiana Spice all purpose seasoning (Optional) your free to substitute a seasoning of your choice..
- Seasoning -Mix and Stir seasoning into the cabbage, ground beef vegetables stir fry everything for 10-15 mins. Please don't over cook the veggies, they should be crunchy to the taste..
- Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce -During the last 5 Mins of cooking time add the stir fry sauce..
- Remove from heat the dish is ready. its excellent tasty dish alone or alongside with any Rice or Pasta meal. Bona petite !.
Stir-fry for one to two minutes until the cabbage begins to wilt, then add the salt and wine/soy sauce mixture. Cover and cook over high heat for one minute until just wilted. This cabbage stir-fry recipe with carrots and bean sprouts is a healthy and delicious Asian-style side dish. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in the sugar, salt, pepper flakes and pepper.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food stir fry cabbage recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!