Simple Way to Prepare Speedy Egg topped southern fried cabbage
Egg topped southern fried cabbage. Add chopped or shredded cabbage to skillet and stir around. Add raw apple cider vinegar and salt and pepper to taste, then transfer to plate. Cook egg in desired fashion to top cabbage.
Quick Simple And Super Delicious Recipe. Subscribe to my channel and press the b. Place a skillet over Medium heat on your stove top.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, egg topped southern fried cabbage. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Egg topped southern fried cabbage is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Egg topped southern fried cabbage is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Add chopped or shredded cabbage to skillet and stir around. Add raw apple cider vinegar and salt and pepper to taste, then transfer to plate. Cook egg in desired fashion to top cabbage.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook egg topped southern fried cabbage using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg topped southern fried cabbage:
- Take 1 of Duck Egg (or chicken etc).
- Get 1 slice of Bacon.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of bacon fat.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ghee (or grass-fed butter).
- Take 1/4 cup of diced onions.
- Make ready 1/4 head of cabbage.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ACV.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
I had just fried up a package of bacon in this skillet to render out the fat. As you can see, I drained all but about one Tablespoon of the grease from the skillet and left the bits and pieces in the pan. Add chopped bacon to a large pot. Cook over medium heat until extra crispy.
Steps to make Egg topped southern fried cabbage:
- Cut bacon and fry in cast iron skillet with extra bacon fat..
- Add onions and ghee/butter to skillet, and let the onions brown..
- Add chopped or shredded cabbage to skillet and stir around. Cover and let cook 20 minutes or until soft..
- Add raw apple cider vinegar and salt and pepper to taste, then transfer to plate..
- Cook egg in desired fashion to top cabbage. I prefer crispy fried egg in olive oil..
- Heat olive oil in cast iron skillet. Once hot, turn off heat. Crack egg in skillet. With spoon, ladle hot oil over uncooked areas. When edges are crispy, transfer egg to plate.
Remove bacon from pot, leaving the grease. Place the bacon and vegetable oil into a large pot over medium heat. In this post, you'll find how I make Southern Fried Cabbage, a beloved Southern side dish or main meal. Good ole fried cabbage is a traditional side dish, a savory soul food, just good old country cooking. We love cabbage and enjoy it a variety of ways…like in a stir fry, boiled or made into coleslaw.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food egg topped southern fried cabbage recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!