Recipe of Ultimate Fried Curry Cabbage
Fried Curry Cabbage. This stir fry cabbage curry is full of flavour and texture. I love cabbage, especially in wintertime when they are fresh, tasty and inexpensive. This is my go-to veggie in the winter months. #Sunday #Curry #Fried #Cabbage
FRIED CABBAGE Over moderate heat, fry the. browned, stirring to prevent scorching. Remove the core from the cabbage and slice it thinly. Add the olive oil, garlic, and ginger to a large pot.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fried curry cabbage. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This stir fry cabbage curry is full of flavour and texture. I love cabbage, especially in wintertime when they are fresh, tasty and inexpensive. This is my go-to veggie in the winter months. #Sunday #Curry #Fried #Cabbage
Fried Curry Cabbage is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Fried Curry Cabbage is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried curry cabbage using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Curry Cabbage:
- Prepare 1 head of Cabbage.
- Take 1/2 cup of Water.
- Take 3 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of Green Bell Pepper (Sliced).
- Make ready 1/2 medium of Red Bell Pepper (Sliced).
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Onion (Sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Get 1 cup of Mushroom (Sliced).
Sauté the garlic and ginger over medium heat for about one minute, then add the curry powder and sauté for one minute more. Add the turmeric, cumin, chilli and salt, stir and splash a. Heat oil in a large saucepan on medium high heat. Add coriander, turmeric, thyme, cumin, carrot, cabbage and stir.
Steps to make Fried Curry Cabbage:
- Add water, butter, peppers, salt and black pepper to skillet bring to boil..
- Turn down heat when butter melts to Med. not allowing water to evaporate allow peppers and onions to soften….
- Cut cabbage in quarters then slice according to desire size place in mixing bowl…add curry powder toss with hands to saturate powder add more curry if you like…allow to sit 5 minutes in bowl.
- Add Cabbage to skillet on top of other ingredients cover until slightly wilted….when cabbage soften some, mix all together until fried to consistency or taste…I like a little crunch….allow to cook until water evaporates some….
- Place mushrooms on top of Cabbage, cover til mushrooms soften….Meal is ready to serve.
Heat the oil and butter until smoking. Cabbage stir fry is a simple and delicious side dish served with Indian meals. A versatile recipe that can be easily jazzed up with ingredients such as tomatoes, carrots, peas, potatoes, or even lentils! Making cabbage curry Add oil to a hot. When the oil turns hot, add mustard and cumin.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food fried curry cabbage recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!