Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week My Fried Cabbage and Bacon
My Fried Cabbage and Bacon. Stir in cabbage, paprika, sugar, salt, and pepper; mix to combine. Season with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika. Fried cabbage and bacon is a delicious cabbage recipe seasoned with bacon.
In a large skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat, until crisp, Using a slotted spoon, remove to a paper towel-lined plate. Add cabbage and toss with onion mixture. Add the spices, tomato and some vegetable broth.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my fried cabbage and bacon. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Fried Cabbage and Bacon is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. My Fried Cabbage and Bacon is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Stir in cabbage, paprika, sugar, salt, and pepper; mix to combine. Season with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika. Fried cabbage and bacon is a delicious cabbage recipe seasoned with bacon.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my fried cabbage and bacon using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Fried Cabbage and Bacon:
- Take 5-6 slices of bacon.
- Take 2 tbsp of minced garlic (2 cloves if using fresh) be like me use 6.
- Prepare 1 of large head cabbage, chopped or sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1/8 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Get of Salt and pepper to taste.
From fried okra and bacon collard greens, to black-eyed peas with pork and of course, cabbage, the cooks of the South have cracked the vegetable code. There are a few things to keep in mind when making Southern bacon fried cabbage. First off, stick with thick-sliced bacon that has no added flavors, like maple syrup. Fry bacon chunks in a large skillet until crisp; remove bacon onto a paper towel to drain.
Instructions to make My Fried Cabbage and Bacon:
- Fry up bacon and chop up your cabbage..
- As your bacon is getting crispy, chop your garlic and onion..
- Just as your bacon begins to crisp up, add in your garlic and onion and give it a good stir..
- As soon as your onions have caramelized, dump in your cabbage and stir well make sure it all gets coated in the bacon and onion goodness..
- Add in the spices. Mix well!.
- Cover your skillet. Reduce the temp to low and let the whole thing simmer for 20-30 minutes..
Lower heat to medium low, and add water and bacon. For the full recipe for fried cabbage with. Cut bacon into bite size pieces and Fry in a medium heat until brown and crispy. Remove bacon and leave grease from bacon in pan. Chop up your cabbage into bite size pieces.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food my fried cabbage and bacon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!