Steps to Prepare Quick Creamed spinach on toasted English muffins
Creamed spinach on toasted English muffins. Blend on high, add butter SLOWLY while blending until thick. Stand blender cup in sink of hot water to keep from thickening while cooling. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
Crack the eggs into centers and season with salt and pepper. Irish Bangers Sausages, creamed spinach, gruyere, fried egg, on buttery buttered crispy toasted mini english muffins. Stephen Brieloff: Fried chicken is amazing.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, creamed spinach on toasted english muffins. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamed spinach on toasted English muffins is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Creamed spinach on toasted English muffins is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Blend on high, add butter SLOWLY while blending until thick. Stand blender cup in sink of hot water to keep from thickening while cooling. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamed spinach on toasted english muffins using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamed spinach on toasted English muffins:
- Make ready 500 g of spinach.
- Prepare of Good knob of butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of plain flour.
- Take 1 of tspn minced garlic.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
- Make ready 150 ml of cream.
- Get 1 of English muffin per person.
- Get of Optional eggs, bacon and sausages.
Makes a nice Sunday breakfast, or a light supper or snack. Assemble your eggs florentine by placing the spinach on the top of a half english muffin. Then layer one poached egg on top of the spinach. Finally, cover the top with homemade Hollandaise sauce.
Instructions to make Creamed spinach on toasted English muffins:
- Place the spinach in a colander and pour over boiling water to wilt the spinach (you may need to do this a couple of times) once done squeeze out as much excess liquid as possible. Then chop and set to one side.
- In a pan add the butter and when melted and bubbling at the flour to crest a rue. Allow to cool out for a minute or 2 and add the milk a little at a time to make a smooth paste. Then slowly add the cream followed by the garlic..
- When the sauce is all together check the seasoning and then add the spinach. Combine well and you are ready to go..
- Serve on toasted English muffins along with what ever else you fancy.
Two Toasted English Muffins on a Bed of Creamy Spinach with Poached Eggs and Hollandaise Sauce.. Oats soaked in coconut & apple juice, served with fresh fruit, toasted almonds, drizzled with honey & coconut yoghurt. Toasted bagel, cream cheese, sliced tomatoes, red onions, cucumber, capers. Spinach, tomato, avocado, wild mushrooms served with a cup of seasonal fruit.. toasted english muffin, spinach, two poached eggs, hollandaise. Stir and set aside for a few minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food creamed spinach on toasted english muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!