Teriyaki Chicken Tenders and Potato. Great recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Tenders and Potato. I wanted to cook with chicken tenders and potatoes to make a dish that'll work as a drinking appetizer and in my bento. By using brown sugar, the flavor will be deeper and more mellow.
Add onions (if using) and teriyaki sauce, toss until heated through. This is good served over rice. While potatoes cook, in a large skillet or wok toss and brown chicken in oil and Mrs.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, teriyaki chicken tenders and potato. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Teriyaki Chicken Tenders and Potato is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Teriyaki Chicken Tenders and Potato is something that I have loved my whole life.
Great recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Tenders and Potato. I wanted to cook with chicken tenders and potatoes to make a dish that'll work as a drinking appetizer and in my bento. By using brown sugar, the flavor will be deeper and more mellow.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have teriyaki chicken tenders and potato using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken Tenders and Potato:
- Prepare 8 of Chicken tenders.
- Prepare 3 of Potatoes (medium).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ● Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ○ Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of ○ Brown or muscovado sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of ○ Mirin.
- Get 2 tbsp of ○ Sake.
- Get 5 grams of Butter.
Add potatoes; sauté and toss until potatoes are lightly browned. Add onions and teriyaki sauce; toss until heated through. Whisk together the cornstarch and cold water; add in the sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger, and white black pepper. Heat in a small saucepan over low heat.
Instructions to make Teriyaki Chicken Tenders and Potato:
- Cut the potatoes into bite-sized, put in a heatproof container and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for about 7 minutes..
- Remove the sinew from the chicken tenders and cut into bite sized pieces. Put the chicken into a plastic bag and add the ● ingredients. Marinate in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes..
- Transfer the chicken to a shallow container and pat dry any moisture with paper towels. Coat the chicken with katakuriko. In a separate small bowl, combine the ○ ingredients..
- Pour 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a heated frying pan, add the chicken from Step 3, and fry..
- When one side has browned, turn the pieces over, cover with a lid on and steam-fry for a minute until cooked through. Remove the lid and cook until browned..
- Put the potatoes into the pan and stir-fry. Don't mix too much..
- Add the butter, and when it has melted, add the ○ sauce. Stir fry until there's no moisture left in the pan and it's done!.
Let simmer; stirring frequently until sauce thickens and comes to a boil. Wash and pat dry chicken pieces. Add potatoes; toss until potatoes are lightly browned. Add onions and teriyaki sauce; toss until heated through. Add chicken tenders, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food teriyaki chicken tenders and potato recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!