Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick Easy Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken
Easy Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken. Whisk cornstarch and water together in a small bowl until dissolved; set aside. Combine soy sauce, sugar, mirin, ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes together in a saucepan over medium heat until the mixture starts to simmer. Turn pieces over, and brush again.
Simply mix all of the ingredients together in a pot and simmer until it thickens. Pour it over your chicken breasts in a baking dish, and bake until tender and juicy. Serve with rice, vegetables or salad.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy oven baked teriyaki chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Easy Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Whisk cornstarch and water together in a small bowl until dissolved; set aside. Combine soy sauce, sugar, mirin, ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes together in a saucepan over medium heat until the mixture starts to simmer. Turn pieces over, and brush again.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy oven baked teriyaki chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken:
- Make ready 4 of Chicken thighs (remove any extra fat).
- Get of [A].
- Take 50 ml of Sake.
- Prepare 100 ml of Soy sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Juice from grated ginger.
- Get 2 of and 2/3 tablespoons Vegetable oil.
Place chicken thighs in the prepared baking dish. Brush half of the teryaki sauce evenly over the chicken. Turn pieces over, and brush again. Teriyaki Chicken thighs made in the oven with an easy and delicious marinade is one of the best tasting chicken recipes that your entire family will love!.
Instructions to make Easy Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken:
- Pierce the chicken thigh meat on both sides with a skewer, and pat dry. Marinate the chicken in the [A] ingredients (sake, soy sauce, sugar, ginger juice) for around 30 minutes. If you wrap the meat over the marinade with plastic wrap, the marinade penetrates it well..
- Line a baking dish with kitchen parchment paper. Coat the chicken all over thinly with vegetable oil. Bake in a 230°C oven skin side up for 16 minutes..
- For 4 thighs you may need 2 baking dishes. Here in the photo it's baking nicely. You can cut it up with kitchen scissors if you like..
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces and put on a serving plate. Ground sansho pepper on this is great! A little mayonnaise goes well with it too..
You will love this homemade sticky, sweet and salty sauce that coats the tender pieces of chicken! Plus, this dinner cooks up quickly, making it perfect for a busy weeknight dinner. How to Make Easy Baked Teriyaki Chicken. In a small sauce pan over medium heat, add all of the sauce ingredients and whisk together. Allow to come to a simmer/bubbling, whisking often until sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy oven baked teriyaki chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!