Recipe of Super Quick Homemade My Teriyaki Chicken
My Teriyaki Chicken. Place chicken in a nonstick skillet. To make the sauce, in a small mixing bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients except the sesame seeds. Cover the skillet with a lid or foil and bring to boil over medium-high heat.
Serve over hot rice with cooled teriyaki sauce. Turn pieces over, and brush again. Rinse the chicken and pat it dry with paper towels.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my teriyaki chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Place chicken in a nonstick skillet. To make the sauce, in a small mixing bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients except the sesame seeds. Cover the skillet with a lid or foil and bring to boil over medium-high heat.
My Teriyaki Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. My Teriyaki Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook my teriyaki chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Teriyaki Chicken:
- Make ready 2 slice of Chicken thighs.
- Make ready 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Cooking sake.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get 4 tbsp of Water.
- Take 2 tbsp of ✩Cooking sake.
- Get 2 tbsp of ✩Mirin.
- Get 2 tbsp of ✩Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ✩Honey.
Sweet Onion and Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki. This recipe combines the flavors of teriyaki sauce, pineapple, sweet onion, red pepper, cashews and a little garlic with tender chicken and swiss cheese (it's a wonderful addition!). It is easy to prepare; just requires a little simmer-time. Teriyaki Chicken is a very popular Japanese dish and is so easy to make.
Instructions to make My Teriyaki Chicken:
- Put small cuts into the chicken. About 6 cuts here. You don't have to cuts in the skin..
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and sake. Then leave it for about 20 minutes. Mix ✩ ingredients..
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and brown the chicken from the skin side..
- Turn it over and brown 5 more minutes over low heat..
- Remore any excess oil as much as possible..
- Add the ✩ ingredients, cover the pan, and heat it over low heat for 5 more minutes..
- Take the lid off, and boil it down over medium heat. Reverse the chicken several times and mix well with the sauce. Finish cooking when the sauce is thickened..
- Cut the chicken, serve and put the sauce on it..
The sauce is just a mixture of soy sauce, sake, mirin and sugar. Just sauté the chicken and cook in the sauce (DO NOT marinate chicken in the sauce to make Teriyaki Chicken the Japanese way). Chicken and Teriyaki Sauce Ingredients and Substitutes. Chicken thighs will work great too, just cook a little longer. Olive oil: Vegetable oil can be used here as well.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food my teriyaki chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!