Cheesy Chicken Tot Casserole. Stir well until cheese sauce is melted. Remove from heat and add the ranch dressing powder. In a large bowl whisk together the sour cream, both cans of soup, milk, the shredded cheese, ranch mix, and seasonings.
Add chicken to sauce and stir well. In a large bowl, add chicken, vegetables, cream soup, ½ cup cheese, black pepper, and paprika. Mix with a spoon to incorporate all ingredients.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cheesy chicken tot casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stir well until cheese sauce is melted. Remove from heat and add the ranch dressing powder. In a large bowl whisk together the sour cream, both cans of soup, milk, the shredded cheese, ranch mix, and seasonings.
Cheesy Chicken Tot Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Cheesy Chicken Tot Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy chicken tot casserole using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Tot Casserole:
- Make ready of Chicken (either 3 thigh/leg pieces or 4 boneless skinless breasts).
- Make ready of Tater tots (enough to cover the bottom of a 9×12 pan.
- Make ready 1 jar of Cheese dip.
- Get 7 of bacon strips (or bacon bits).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 4 cups of cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 can of fried onions.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
Top with the tater tots one at a time, placing side by side. This Cheesy Chicken Tender Tater Tot Casserole is perfect for when you don't feel like being in the kitchen all night, but still want to serve something your family will love! This week I have been a little under the weather. Just haven't felt like spending a lot of time in the kitchen (Are food bloggers aloud to say that out loud – Oh My).
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Tot Casserole:
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F. Casserole will be done in 20 minutes at this temperature..
- Boil or fry the chicken until almost done. Then shred or chop into chunks..
- Grease your 9×12 pan and line the tater tots on it..
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over the tater tots.
- Mix the chicken and cheese dip then spread evenly over the cheese and tater tots..
- Cook bacon until crispy, then crumble over the cheesy chicken mixture..
- Add another layer of cheese, then a layer of fried onions..
- Add final layer of cheese, and place into pre-heated oven..
- Once cooked, plate up portions, and top with sour cream..
This Crock Pot Chicken Tater Tot Casserole is a family favorite. Tater tots, cheese, chicken and bacon. CROCK POT CHICKEN TATER TOT CASSEROLE. This cheesy chicken tater tot casserole is so good. I just don't know how else to describe it.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cheesy chicken tot casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!