Teriyaki Chicken Breast with Sweet and Sour Ketchup Sauce. Great recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Breast with Sweet and Sour Ketchup Sauce. I wanted to increase the number of red-coloured dishes. This sauce may be very sweet.
And Yes, there's no cornstarch too! The sauce is thickened by the sugars caramelizing, and allows it to coat the meat nicely without being heavy. Combine three flavors in one with this easy ketchup soy sweet and sour chicken!
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, teriyaki chicken breast with sweet and sour ketchup sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Great recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Breast with Sweet and Sour Ketchup Sauce. I wanted to increase the number of red-coloured dishes. This sauce may be very sweet.
Teriyaki Chicken Breast with Sweet and Sour Ketchup Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Teriyaki Chicken Breast with Sweet and Sour Ketchup Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have teriyaki chicken breast with sweet and sour ketchup sauce using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken Breast with Sweet and Sour Ketchup Sauce:
- Make ready 1 large of Chicken breast.
- Take 1 tbsp of ★Sake.
- Make ready 2 tsp of ★Sesame oil.
- Take 1 of ★Salt and pepper.
- Get 2 of tablspoons All-purpose flour.
- Make ready of Sauce.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of each Ketchup, honey (or sugar).
- Get 1 tbsp of each Soy sauce ・vinegar ・sake.
- Get 1 of up to 1/2 teaspoon Doubanjiang (omit for children).
- Make ready 1 of Grated garlic (tubed).
- Make ready of To finish:.
- Prepare 1 of Toasted sesame seeds.
- Make ready 1 of Cooked rice, vegetables, mayonnaise.
The crispy deep-fried chicken breasts are coated with a flavorful sauce made. Chicken breasts; Olive oil; How to Make Sweet and Sour Chicken. You'll first need to make the sweet and sour chicken sauce, which consists of sugar, apple cider vinegar, ketchup, soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, garlic, corn starch, and water. Add everything but the water and cornstarch to a saucepan.
Instructions to make Teriyaki Chicken Breast with Sweet and Sour Ketchup Sauce:
- Mix the sauce ingredients well..
- Remove the skin from the chicken breast. Slice lengthwise first and then diagonally. Prick the surface with a fork..
- Mix the chicken and ★ together. Rub in the seasonings well. Leave to stand for at least 10 minutes and coat the chicken with flour..
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan (not listed) and arrange the chicken. Fry until crispy and golden and then turn over..
- Cover with a lid and cook for 2 to 3 minutes over low heat..
- Uncover and turn up the heat a little. Fry both sides golden brown and remove the frying pan from the heat. Wipe off the excess fat with kitchen paper..
- Pour 1 into the frying pan and bring to the boil over a high heat. Move the frying pan to allow the sauce to coat all sides of the chicken evenly. Cook down the sauce..
- Transfer the chicken onto a serving plate and pour over the leftover sauce..
- Serve the chicken with thinly julienned cucumber, cabbage and mayonnaise..
- You can make this dish with chicken thighs. Do not remove the skin. After marinating, coat the chicken with flour and fry until golden and crispy..
- If the chicken pieces are thick, cover the frying pan and cook for a little longer to steam through completely..
Make the sauce by mixing the ketchup, Kikkoman Soy Sauce, white wine vinegar, sugar and cornflour in a small bowl. Add the ginger and drained pineapple chunks to the pan, then stir in the sweet and sour sauce. Eggplant, Bell peppers and Chicken with Sweet and Sour Sauce. In a small bowl, whisk together sugar, vinegar, ketchup, soy sauce, and garlic. In a separate large bowl, toss chicken with salt, pepper, and cornstarch.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food teriyaki chicken breast with sweet and sour ketchup sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!