Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Easy 2 Dish Chicken Casserole
Easy 2 Dish Chicken Casserole. One casserole dish, one bowl, how easy. This chicken and dressing casserole is perfect for when you have leftovers from a big holiday meal or a weekend gathering. It combines cooked chicken and stuffing into a cheesy, delicious bake.
Combine soup, sour cream, onion (optional) and mushrooms (optional). Pour mixture over chicken and top with crumbled crackers. Combine crumbs, butter and celery seed; sprinkle over chicken mixture.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy 2 dish chicken casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
One casserole dish, one bowl, how easy. This chicken and dressing casserole is perfect for when you have leftovers from a big holiday meal or a weekend gathering. It combines cooked chicken and stuffing into a cheesy, delicious bake.
Easy 2 Dish Chicken Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Easy 2 Dish Chicken Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy 2 dish chicken casserole using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy 2 Dish Chicken Casserole:
- Take 3 of chicken breasts, boneless, skinless.
- Take 1 cup of uncooked rice. Not instant.
- Make ready 1 of medium onion.
- Take 8 oz. of mushrooms.
- Take 1 bunch of spinach.
- Take 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
- Make ready 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of hot sauce to taste (optional).
If desired, garnish with parsley and red pepper. This easy chicken casserole recipe is brimming with old-fashioned goodness, but it comes together with super-modern speed. Get the Recipe: Chicken Tetrazzini Casserole with Cauliflower. Greek Lemon Chicken and Orzo Casserole.
Instructions to make Easy 2 Dish Chicken Casserole:
- Preheat oven 320-325 F.
- Add uncooked rice to dish..
- Add chicken on to of rice (whole or cut up).
- Chop onion (i did half rings), add on top..
- Chop mushrooms, add on to.
- Clean your spinach bunch.
- Chop your spinach, add it on top..
- In a bowl, put your soups..
- Add water, pepper, salt and hot sauce if using, mix well..
- Pour in with the rest. Make sure it soaks down to the rice in all areas, or you could have some "crunchy" sections. Cover, cook 2 hours..
- Remove from oven, uncover, let sit 10-15 minutes before serving..
Cook your main and side dish all at once with Jeff's easy casserole. I used traditional pizza sauce and toppings in this recipe for years. After becoming a fan of Thai peanut chicken pizza, I decided to use those flavors instead. Serve with stir-fried vegetables or a salad with sesame dressing for an easy, delicious meal. —Katherine Wollgast, Troy, Missouri. In Minnesota, chicken, mushrooms and wild rice are often bound together in a casserole with cream of mushroom soup.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy 2 dish chicken casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!