Recipe of Homemade Deeelicious Shepherds Pie
Deeelicious Shepherds Pie. Shepherd's pie is an English recipe that was invented to use up leftovers. You can certainly use any leftover vegetables you have on hand in this easy recipe. Leftover cooked carrots, peas, broccoli, green beans, or cauliflower would be delicious.
Add meat, garlic, onions & bay leaves. Season with a little Salt & Pepper. Add peas & carrots, parsley & tomatoes.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, deeelicious shepherds pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Deeelicious Shepherds Pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Deeelicious Shepherds Pie is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Shepherd's pie is an English recipe that was invented to use up leftovers. You can certainly use any leftover vegetables you have on hand in this easy recipe. Leftover cooked carrots, peas, broccoli, green beans, or cauliflower would be delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook deeelicious shepherds pie using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Deeelicious Shepherds Pie:
- Take 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- Get 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- Make ready 2 of carrots chopped.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 2 lb of Hamburger.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of all-purpose flour.
- Get 2 tsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Take 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of rosemary leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of chopped thyme.
- Make ready 1 cup of frozen veggies.
- Take 1 envelope of instant mashed potatoes.
This shepherds pie recipe is a classic comfort food recipe that never really goes out of style. It is a perfect way to use up leftover mashed potatoes. This is a great easy dinner recipe that is ready in under an hour from start to finish, less if you are using leftover potatoes. These shepherd's pie recipes run the range from the traditional (featuring ground or minced lamb) to the modestly modified (ground beef instead of lamb) to the more modern and experimental (vegan or paleo shepherd's pies).
Instructions to make Deeelicious Shepherds Pie:
- Heat oil until shimmering, add onions and carrots and cook until they begin to color..
- Add garlic, hamburger, salt and pepper and cook until browned..
- Sprinkle meat with flour and toss to coat, cook another minute..
- Add tomato paste, chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, thyme and stir. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low cover and simmer slowly for 10-12 minutes until sauce is thickened!.
- While meat is thickening follow the directions on the box of instant mashed potatoes. Be sure to measure water so your potatoes turn out best!.
- After meat has thickened add the frozen veggies and spread into a glass 11×7 pan. Topped with mashed potatoes and sprinkle with cheese! Bake 25 mins @ 400°F.
You can't go wrong with any of these savory one-pot comfort-food casseroles, complete. This warm and comforting Shepherd's pie recipe will become your family's favorite. Use lean or extra lean meat to reduce the fat, colorful frozen or canned vegetables for convenience, and improvise with mashed potatoes by adding the cheese. This hearty one-pot meal is easy to make and can be cooked in advance. Gordon Ramsay showed the world how to make a great Shepherd s Pie on his hit show F Word.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food deeelicious shepherds pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!