Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole. A chicken, broccoli and rice casserole is one of our favorite comfort foods. I make my easy variation in the slow cooker. You can easily substitute whatever cheese you prefer.
This easy Chicken and Broccoli recipe won't let you down. It's been one of my go-to quick and healthy dinner standbys for years and years now. And, since I first posted this recipe on the blog four years ago, thousands of you have now also made and loved it, and reported back that it's one of your faves too.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy chicken, broccoli & rice casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
A chicken, broccoli and rice casserole is one of our favorite comfort foods. I make my easy variation in the slow cooker. You can easily substitute whatever cheese you prefer.
Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy chicken, broccoli & rice casserole using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole:
- Make ready 2 of chicken breast (or what u like, canned white meat if u must).
- Make ready 1 cup of instant white rice(precook) or 1 bag ready rice (90 sec.).
- Get 1 bag of brocc.florets *substi: (French cut green beans *drain).
- Take 1/2 cup of mayo or 2 tbs (op) sour cream if u no like mayo 😕.
- Take 2 cans of low fat cream o chicken.
- Take 2 cans of low fat cream o mushroom subst:cream of potato.
- Take 1 of small sweet onion (diced & par – cook).
- Take 1 tbs of CCL.
- Make ready of Spray Pam.
- Prepare 1 of large or jumbo egg.
- Take 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add broccoli, soup and water; stir. Stir in rice; sprinkle with cheese. The Best Chicken Broccoli Healthy Recipes on Yummly
Instructions to make Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole:
- Precook chic chic until it shreds easily add a knorr bouillon cube while it cooks if u have it for Flava👅 when done shred set aside.
- Precook rice – set aside.
- Precook broccoli & onion set aside.
- In a large bowl mix mayo,cream soups,Ccl(country crock light), season to taste (I personally use Greek seasoning, kosher salt, & black pepper).
- Now add to mixture broccoli,onion, rice, shredded chicken fold in real good.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Ok now to mixture add cheese – mix.
- Now whisk egg on the side in a small bowl (one – two eggs depends on size of egg) one -two eggs per casserole, after u are done add to other ingredients blend well.
- Grease pan w/ Pam (cooking spray) or butter CCL.
- Add the bowl of ingredients to greases pan put in oven cook for approx 30-45 min (based on your oven) watch for sides to pull from pan & center done (egg is in it that's the main thing your awaiting to finish).
- You can add more cheese or mix it up how u want maybe even add a ritz topping, crispy onion topping or seasoned panko topping The MAIN thing is "Make it your OWN" good eating my friends 🍴.
Tangy And Creamy Chicken & Broccoli Sauce, Warm Salad With Chicken, Broccoli And Mushrooms, Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Arrange broccoli and chicken in a casserole dish. Combine soup and milk; pour over broccoli and chicken. Mix bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle over cheese layer. Sauté over medium-high heat until the chicken is cooked through. Add the broccoli and stir fry for a few minutes until the broccoli is tender.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy chicken, broccoli & rice casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!